Owens to Eagles

SnB

what a baby.

this is absolutely ridiculous for him to be whining this much over being sent to baltimore and all that s***. Get over it.

also i think i liked the situation in baltimore then the situation of the eagles. the eagles have failed to make it past the nfc title game for like 3 years and they lost troy vincent the other day. i think there defense is getting old. i think baltimore wouldve been a nice fresh start for TO but nope not good enough for him. just ridiculous.

reminded me of this cartoon a guy (his username is "Bang") from nfl-fans made. pretty funny.

linky

here's a link to guy's website where you can find other cartoons made by him:

otha linky

That sites great, been going there for about a year. Didn't know he was from nfl-fans, but his cartoons crack me up.

One of my favorites was of the Bears fan that he did last offseason...oh my god, i was rolling.

reminded me of this cartoon a guy (his username is "Bang") from nfl-fans made. pretty funny.

linky

here's a link to guy's website where you can find other cartoons made by him:

otha linky

A posted that here a few days ago. Absolutely hilarious cartoon, although my fav's been da Oakland Raiders 1 with Al Davis.