Bulls Give Up

Its clear that the Bulls have pretty much quit playing this season. Wonder if their having the top draft choice will enable them to turn things around next year. If they don't, then they could start experiencing the kind of attendance woes that the Hawks have been having.

knowing the bulls luck theyll come in last place but in the draft lottery they wont pick till 5th or 6th :rolleyes:

Usually the worst you can do is 4th, but with Charlotte's expansion team getting the 4th pick this year, I wonder if they will only let you fall to 3rd or if they will let you drop to 5th. Either way this is a thin and young draft this year.

yes! veterans! i've had enough of this all young guys team!

same here. im sick of all the young guys who think they can just show up and be great. thats not how it works. they need to start playing with heart and we need some solid veteran leadership if this team is gonna do any thing in the next couple years.

I heard if the bulls get the top pick, they are going to package it will chandler, curry, or crawford and go for a veteran. I heard a pax interview about the direction of the team and he played with that idea. He said that at this point the idea of a "total overhaul" is not out of the question with the way things have been going.

Regarding the trading of the pick...can you say AI?

I'd rather say Kobe. Actually there are a few players I'd rather have then AI, simply because he takes a lot of shots for a guy that isn't a great shooter.

I love his heart, but you can't really have guys around him cause no one else gets many shots.

I'd rather say Kobe.  Actually there are a few players I'd rather have then AI, simply because he takes a lot of shots for a guy that isn't a great shooter.

I love his heart, but you can't really have guys around him cause no one else gets many shots.

Yeah, AI can never make a big shot. He is not clutch at all. A guy like Kobe would be perfect in Chicago.

kobe would be a perfect fit here but i dont think there would be to many adavantages to coming here.

i agree. while our number 1 pick and a young guy would look good, not too many of the top vets are interested in playing for the bulls, remember a few years back when we had some cap room and mcgrady never wanted to come and their were a few others....

I'd rather say Kobe.  Actually there are a few players I'd rather have then AI, simply because he takes a lot of shots for a guy that isn't a great shooter.

Iverson is a cancer and Kobe is a rapist. Why would you want either one of them on the Bulls?

Iverson is a cancer and Kobe is a rapist.  Why would you want either one of them on the Bulls?

s*** I wouldn't give a f*** if both were gay. If they can score, be dominent, want the ball for the last quarter, and help you win games and take you to the playoffs... by all means do what you want.

BTW, that's very disrespectful to say Rector. How would you know about him being a cancer? Cancers are guys like Ricky Davis, Racheed Wallace etc.. At least AI plays with heart and love for the game. Kobe has already indured so much attention during this whole trail. He is no rappist. Just happen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Hell he has a beautiful wife. They have a kid. He is by no means a rappist. ;)

I heard if the bulls get the top pick, they are going to package it will chandler, curry, or crawford and go for a veteran.  I heard a pax interview about the direction of the team and he played with that idea.  He said that at this point the idea of a "total overhaul" is not out of the question with the way things have been going.

Problem is that the Bulls have already had too many total overhauls during the post-Jordan period and not enough times when the patiently develop talent for winning. Looks like moe of the same for Bulls fans next year.