Forget the optimism

sox-r-us

Willie Harris f***ing SUCKS....why the hell does this guy belong on a MLB roster?

Shingo continues to get ROCKED (9.00 ERA in the spring training games already)

Koch is never going to get it back

Schoe, Garland and Wright are disasters and will continue to be in games that matter

ELo has lost his one season fluke magic

The only player worth his darn is Frank Thomas, with a 0.364 batting avg through spring.....and there were morons here who wanted to dump him for some scrub pitcher because they are so f***ing jealous of Frank

Drop the cool-aid......time to dump everyone

:bringit

Willie Harris f***ing SUCKS....why the hell does this guy belong on a MLB roster?

Schoe, Garland and Wright are disasters and will continue to be in games that matter

The only player worth his darn is Frank Thomas, with a 0.364 batting avg through spring.....and there were morons here who wanted to dump him for some scrub pitcher because they are so f***ing jealous of Frank

:rolleyes:

me thinks someone had too much to drink last night :drink

no world series tickets this year for you...

You got to think positive dude! I am sorry, but I always wanted to use that line from Platoon. :lol:

Really can't agree with your analysis on anyone at this time. Some have struggled, but there is a reason for the less than stellar outings. Garland and Wright and Koch have all done well. Harris is stepping up in the field and the basepaths, but granted that bat ain't too hot. Big Hurt is the man!

OK so what you are saying is dump everyone except the 35 year old DH. I can see how that would be a solid way to build a franchise :rolleyes:

Oh my god, don't you guys get what he's saying? He's saying that if you suck in ST, you'll suck in the season....

...which perfectly explains why Curt Schilling had about a 9.50 ERA in ST 2 years ago :bang

Hell, Jeff Kent practically didn't have a ST in 2002, and he helped his team damn near win a World Series(I had no idea washing your truck was so dangerous). :ph34r:

Maybe the Phillies should give up, Jim Thome is out until about the second week of the season. :rolleyes:

Cubs fans, the season is down the drain...Prior has a sore achilles heel! :o

Cut the s***, just because you suck in ST does NOT mean you'll suck in the regular season. :dips***

Does it also mean that if you kick ass in ST that you'll dominate during the year too? Cause Aaron Rowand is my early favorite to win the batting title. ;)

We can only hope.

Usually, if you do bad, it means nothing. And usually, if you do good, it means nothing.

Let's just hope it carries into the season and we win 15 of our first 18 and put the Royal Tribe of Tiger Twins in the rear view mirror about 8 games back and then we never look back.

sox-r-us,

As the self-appointed SoxTalk admission officer for the White Sox bandwagon, I regret to inform you that due to your recent negativity, I've been left no choice but to take drastic action.

It is with a heavy heart I reluctantly revoke your bandwagon membership, effective immediately. There will be no refund.

In July when you wish to jump back on the bandwagon you will be required to purchase a totally new membership. It is not guarenteed you will recieve a bid, however. You will be required to fill out all of the necessary forms and background information, and be subject to our rigorous selection process and interview.

I thank you for your years of support.

Please keep us appraised of all your your future endeavors. We look forward to hearing from you.

The Cheat ;)

Self-appointed SoxTalk White Sox Bandwagon Admission Officer

sox-r-us,

As the self-appointed SoxTalk admission officer for the White Sox bandwagon, I regret to inform you that due to your recent negativity, I've been left no choice but to take drastic action.

It is with a heavy heart I reluctantly revoke your bandwagon membership, effective immediately.  There will be no refund.

In July when you wish to jump back on the bandwagon you will be required to purchase a totally new membership.  It is not guarenteed you will recieve a bid, however.  You will be required to fill out all of the necessary forms and background information, and be subject to our rigorous selection process and interview.

Please keep us appraised of all your your future endeavors.  We look forward to hearing from you.

The Cheat ;)

lol thats good stuff

sox-r-us,

It is with a heavy heart I reluctantly revoke your bandwagon membership, effective immediately.  There will be no refund.

In July when you wish to jump back on the bandwagon you will be required to purchase a totally new membership.  It is not guarenteed you will recieve a bid, however.  You will be required to fill out all of the necessary forms and background information, and be subject to our rigorous selection process and interview.

Please keep us appraised of all your your future endeavors.  We look forward to hearing from you.

The Cheat ;)

What he said.