Mr. Zero: Man From The Future?

C.Rector

Either Rotoworld has screwed up big time or Shingo Takatsu aka Mr. Zero is a time traveller since they give his birthdate as November 28, 2068 and says that he is "-65" years old.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpag...ort=MLB&id=7255

Shingo TAKATSU • Relief Pitcher • Chicago White Sox Height: 5'11' • Weight: 165 • DOB: 11/28/2068 • Age: -65

Bats: • Throws: Main Page • Previous News • Career Stats • Game Log

No Wonder his name is "Mr. Zero." He hasn't even been born yet..lol

:lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting :lol: :lol: :lol:

On a different note......

I hope this guy turns out to be a good reliever. So far he has struugled in ST. When it comes to getting batters out, I don't want to see his name turned into Shingo "No-Got-You!"

I'm not gonna jump off his bandwagon. I remember Ishii sucking horribly in spring for the Dodgers and Ichiro did the same his first spring. As a whole Japanese playesr have kind of struggled in spring and I think part of the reason is I remember reading how spring training in Japan is a completely different process.

I do think his lack of a fastball could get to him, if he doesn't have control (but that can be said about anyone).

I'm not gonna jump off his bandwagon.  I remember Ishii sucking horribly in spring for the Dodgers and Ichiro did the same his first spring.  As a whole Japanese playesr have kind of struggled in spring and I think part of the reason is I remember reading how spring training in Japan is a completely different process. 

I do think his lack of a fastball could get to him, if he doesn't have control (but that can be said about anyone).

I hear ya. No fastball and no control kept me out of the big leagues. :lol:

I'm not gonna jump off his bandwagon.  I remember Ishii sucking horribly in spring for the Dodgers and Ichiro did the same his first spring.  As a whole Japanese playesr have kind of struggled in spring and I think part of the reason is I remember reading how spring training in Japan is a completely different process. 

Maybe he should pick up an ephus. :rolleyes: I'd be interested to see Ichiros stats for spring training. Nonetheless I hope Shingo will be good, but I don't know if any japanese player will really compare to Ichiro.