Ideas for April banner

SoxFan1

I have a good one. The background would be a pic of Comiskey with a Sox logo on the left and a Opening Day logo on the right. And in the middle, it would say: "It's Here" or something along those lines.

The banners are usually Ian's ideas and it'd be up to him...he's kind enough to do it for us...we don't care when and if he does them.

Gotta have the little ship begin it's course with Ozzie as the captain of the ship.

And then some catchy phrase(like "It has begun"  :D )

Pirates of the Caribbean Style. Ozzie as Captain Jack Sparrow, they both crack enough jokes. :lol:

Gotta have the little ship begin it's course with Ozzie as the captain of the ship.

....I'm speechless.

I think more of just a basic one with some of the pitchers and a cool design would look cool. Maybe encorporate some of the colors used on the board.

you know that little ship thingy is what made me find out about this site :headbang

ColSat did that over on the whitesox.com boards and i noticed alot of weird names i had never heard of on the list of people and i asked him about them and he said they were from soxtalk.com and i came here and have never gone back :)