Sox Seattle update thread

quickman

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been wathcing baseball for 30 years, I think I know when people suck, that said, I am giving you a perspective of whats going on, if you don't beleive me then don't listen.

Grilli sicked,

Bullard sucked.

those are facts.

sorry if that bothers you

I have been wathcing baseball for 30 years, I think I know when people suck, that said, I am giving  you a perspective of whats going on, if you don't beleive me then don't listen.

Grilli sicked,

Bullard sucked.

those are facts.

sorry if that bothers you

Well yeah, they sucked, that's obvious. But that doesn't mean that they're destined to suck for the rest of their lives, as you make it sound.

Well yeah, they sucked, that's obvious. But that doesn't mean that they're destined to suck for the rest of their lives, as you make it sound.

I never said that nor did I make it sound like that,

I said Grilli sucks

Bullard sucks and thats the why they are not in the majors. Go back and check.

I never said they were goign to suck for the year, but in fact if they don't get good pitching they will suck.

I really hope that this game changed KW's pride factor and he gives Grilli's ass back to Florida. He hasn't pitched well enough to even be considered in the front running for the 5 spot even before today, yet was mentioned in it. He should have been re-assigned days ago.

I never said that nor did I make it sound like that,

I said Grilli sucks

Bullard sucks and thats the why they are not in the majors. Go back and check.

I never said they were goign to suck for the year, but in fact if they don't get good pitching they will suck.

You didn't say it, but you're definately ready to give up on Grilli. That alone implies you think he'll suck the whole year. I'd still like to see more of him, maybe even during the season perhaps.

You didn't say it, but you're definately ready to give up on Grilli. That alone implies you think he'll suck the whole year. I'd still like to see more of him, maybe even during the season perhaps.

Grilli,

won't be with us this year, and yes I do think he sucks. Nothing to worry about because, he gone

oh one more thing, shingo sucks so far as well. he can't even get out minor leaguers.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And where is that donkey dick smiley when I need it????

:lol:

Hey jimbo, I miss you, goign to training on the 24th

OK, I just came back on Monday. Saw 4 games.

I did meet Grilli's wife, she's very nice, I don't know if Mrs. Grilli sucks or not :lol:

Also met Lisa Crede, a day or so before their little girl got drilled with the foul ball. I hope the little girl is ok, she is a smiley happy baby.

I wasn't impressed with much of the pitching although Shingo looked good in two of the outings I saw.

Majewski really looked bad, they shipped him out right away.

I really like these young hitters though ... Reed looks like he's struggling with his wrist still but Ryan Sweeney looks like the real deal. Something to be optimistic about.

I'm sure there were some other guys who sucked :lol: but I can't come up with their names right now.