Isreal4ever This one's for you.

NUKE_CLEVELAND

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I congratulate Israel for fighting terrorist fringe groups. I just have to wonder if this short sighted foreign policy of missiles is going to wreak more damage on Israel than actual negotiations with the mass populus of Palestinians would have.

Seeing this turning into a bloodbath in 3....2....1...The Likudniks should celebrate this victory but it'll probably be short lived. Odds are they'll be picking up body bags for some time to come unfortunately.

lol!!!! thats a bunch of bulls***! first of all, which terrorist group would be stupid enough to attempt this? as soon as you take a hostage you give away your position and why would they want to do that? secondly who says they would even want saddam?? thats purely speculative and not based on anything remotely resembling fact

BTW...am I the only one who is happy that this mass murdering scumbag Hamas leader was executed?

I would have prefered they captured him and made him stand trial. I believe it is important to set the example. I do not think he helps the cause to create a martyr for the other side.

I think it would be far better to show the world restraint and how civilized a society is. I like standing on higher moral ground.

Maybe that is why the US Constitution forbids the assasination of foreign leaders.

i wouldnt call it executed per say

It seems like assassinated would be a better word. I think executed implies a trial and judgement.

Execute 1.  To put into effect; carry out: a government that executes the decisions of the ruling party.

2. To perform; do: execute a U-turn. See Synonyms at perform.

3. To create (a work of art, for example) in accordance with a prescribed design.

4. To make valid, as by signing: execute a deed.

5. To perform or carry out what is required by: execute the terms of a will.

6. To put to death, especially by carrying out a lawful sentence.

7. Computer Science. To run (a program or an instruction).

Assasination 1.  To murder (a prominent person) by surprise attack, as for political reasons.

2. To destroy or injure treacherously: assassinate a rival's character.

What else would you call firing 3 missles from an Apache at a guy in a wheelchair???

yeah, the israelis are setting a great example for their children and the rest of the world. Much better than those palestinians huh? both sides are in the wrong here

I would have prefered they captured him and made him stand trial. I believe it is important to set the example. I do not think he helps the cause to create a martyr for the other side.

I think it would be far better to show the world restraint and how civilized a society is. I like standing on higher moral ground. 

Maybe that is why the US Constitution forbids the assasination of foreign leaders.

You couldn't get near him to capture him, not without causing "civil unrest" that would have undoubtedly caused civilian deaths, for which you guys would be ripping Israel as well!!!