I'm drinking the Kool-Aid

Texsox

Let's get the season going.

This season is starting to have a South Side Hit Men feel to it. Guys getting along, some long ball, rocking the park, :headbang

I think it's going to be far more entertaining than last season.

This season is starting to have a South Side Hit Men feel to it. Guys getting along, some long ball, rocking the park,  :headbang

what season could you be talking about?

Arena Football League is already going strong!

i meaaaaaaaaaan SOX WILL PWN :headbang

This season is starting to have a South Side Hit Men feel to it. Guys getting along, some long ball, rocking the park,  :headbang

You and I think alike.

Some people's optimism just slowly grows until they know the team will win. That did not happen to me. It was basically an overnight thing. I went from thinking this year was going to be awful to thinking this year was going to be great. We are going to destroy the AL Central, sweep right through the playoffs, and be World Champions, and by the time we are at the All-Star break next year, teams still won't know what hit them way back in 2004.

I agree with all of you. Our team is put together so that we have a few scrappy players, something we were really missing last year. Followed by the big boppers. Our starting pitching isn't great, but it's still the best in the division. Our relief should definitely do the job. Yes, we have holes, but we also have motiviation, heart, and fire for the first time in years.

Holy crap...whats happened. Tex is starting to believe...LOOK OUT :D

OT: Just like in the Family Guy where everyone is going, "OH NO! OH NO! OH NO!" Then the Kool-Aid guy comes in and goes, "OHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHH!"

???

I dunno when you say "OHHHH YEAHHHH!" I immediately think of Duffman from the simpsons. DBAHO, you should know about that. That Avitar when you had duffman was f***ing sweet. :headbang I'm going to do a simpson episode every month, when I'm putting a picture of every simpson character in my avi. :)

I dunno when you say "OHHHH YEAHHHH!" I immediately think of Duffman from the simpsons. DBAHO, you should know about that. That Avitar when you had duffman was f***ing sweet. :headbang  I'm going to do a simpson episode every month, when I'm putting a picture of every simpson character in my avi. :)

Yeah I luved that avatar, mayb I'll bring it back 1 day. So many Duffman catchphrases I can think of rite now. :D