Myyyyy First Car!!!!

Wise Master Buehrle

Well, I just got my first car today. I still gotta go get plates for it and stuff though. It's a 93 Cavalier. Cost my mom 850 dollars. I insisted that I pay for it, but she was being all smart and stuff by saying if she bought it then I couldn't go nuts with it and it can be her backup car too. I pay insurance and gas and transaction fees and whatever else they make you pay.

It's a normal blue. The normalest of blues. I love the stereo system. I turned on Pink Floyd's "Animals" niiice and loud and sat back in the chair and toyed with it for a few minutes. I've fallen madly in love with it. -_~ Also quickly preset radio stations to 97.9 and 95.9, the only good radio stations.

It's got 119,000 miles on it, new tires, new battery, new starter, only thing that could be done for it that we are aware of in the future is it needing new shocks. Bought it from a really close family friend, so we trust him.

What was all your guys first cars?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1967 Red Rambler Rogue convertable, with a V8 472 horsepower engine (pre gas crisis days)

was fun to drive but so front end heavy with that engine that winters were a trip but actually good practice for my front end heavy 280 and 300 Nissan ZXs

wish I still had my Rambler though

And I'm excited... sheesh ;)

its your first car, dude, be excited!

when you put a dent in your and Mr S puts a dent in his - think about the financial difference

and you always make your first car a bumper car before you are done -

your first car - party on, my man! Hell, I was 23 before I got mine so party on (but drive safely)

its your first car, dude, be excited!

when you put a dent in your and Mr S puts a dent in his - think about the financial difference

and you always make your first car a bumper car before you are done -

your first car - party on, my man!  Hell, I was 23 before I got mine so party on (but drive safely)

Oh don't get me wrong cw, I am very very excited! I sat in there just messing with things for a good half hour! :lol: :lol:

Yeah I was just playing with Showtime, I would much rather have this car then a new one, since I probably still suck at driving. :lol:

My first car, 92 turquoise Grand Am(just got it maybe a month ago), bought for about $650, got the engine fixed up(my dad noticed it had little power when accelerating, we took it in, and we found out it was running on only 2 cylinders :lol: ), and so far we've put about $1,200 into it. Got a decent system in it, but still has the original radio...that will be dealt with ASAP, and I will get a killer system in that beast. I like it a lot. In fact, just the other day, I did exactly what Yahtz did and I just sat out in it for about a half hour just messing around with s***. It is fun as hell to do that.

It looks a little like this(only in better shape)

ef_1.JPG

My first vehicle was a hand-me-down 1978 Chevy Suburban known throughout my high school as "The Beast". :headbang

My Senior year I bought my first car. A 1957 Chevy Bel Air 2 door hard top. All black with a flame paint job. :headbang Nice big back seat BTW!!! :wub:

Similar to this:

57_chevy.JPG

technically, my first car was a auction buy for only $400. it was a 1989 mercury tracer much like this one:

89-tracer.jpg

i drove it once and it lasted me a week before engine blew.

the next car i got was a 1991 toyota corolla--it lasted me forever with over 200,000 miles and never had a major problem with it. :wub:

pic_default.jpg

My first car was a 1986 Chevy Malibu Station Wagon I inherited (sort of) from my grandfather. After that I had a 1990 Hyundai Excel and then I bought (my first new car) a 1998 Hyundai Tiburon and now I have a 2002 Mercury Cougar (I luv my car! :headbang).

1967 Red Rambler Rogue convertable, with a V8 472 horsepower engine (pre gas crisis days)

was fun to drive but so front end heavy with that engine that winters were a trip but actually good practice for my front end heavy 280 and 300 Nissan ZXs

wish I still had my Rambler though

Rambler was (is) a bad ass ride!

:headbang

now I have a 2002 Mercury Cougar (I luv my car! :headbang).

I didn't like that new body style when it first came out.. and the pit looks small. Is it comfortable?

I love my new car. Just flipped 1K miles yesterday on the way home from work...