Spot the Beatles Reference

Texsox

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - More proof that "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" is a pop-culture phenomenon: The show is now the target of a lawsuit.

Blair Boone, who appeared in two early episodes of the Bravo series, is suing the show's producers. The suit essentially claims that Boone has been made the Pete Best of the show's "Fab Five," the group of gay men who use their expertise in fashion, design, food, grooming and culture to give a straight man a makeover.

Boone is asking for $105,000, which is what he says he would have earned during a "full production year" of "Queer Eye." He earned $6,000 for his two episodes. Had he stayed on the show, he could also have shared in a lucrative book deal the Fab Five recently signed.

"When I see the million-dollar book deal, I have to clench my teeth," Boone tells the New York Post. "That's what I expected to see and be a part of."

Boone was replaced by Jai Rodriguez as the show's culture expert. Boone appeared in two of the first three episodes that aired and was billed as a "guest culture expert" in the end credits.

To the rest of the Beatles fans out there, I changed my title to reflect my fandom.  Is anyone else interested in a new title?  I have a couple of ideas.

I am, but haven't a clue what it should be.

Something about the Canes...and no Kevin Weekes references either! :angry: :o :lol: