This from Rotoworld

Bighurt52235

Slugger Juan Uribe drilled his fourth homer, doubled and singled today.

Uribe entered the game batting just .220, but two-thirds of his hits have gone for extra bases. If he keeps outplaying Willie Harris, a switch at second base could be made early in the season. There's little chance of manager Ozzie Guillen benching Harris prior to Opening Day.

I love it! "Slugger" Juan Uribe. :lol:

They also had this to say about Mark.

Mark Buehrle yielded one run in seven innings today against Arizona. He hasn't walked a batter in 20 innings this spring.

Buehrle has a 1.80 ERA in 20 innings. He's still not someone we recommend in 5x5 leagues, but he need not be avoided in leagues that don't count strikeouts. Expect him to pitch at least a little better than he did last year.

Doesnt sound like they have alot of faith in the guy. :headshake

That's just fantasy wise Tony. MB isn't a K-Man.

Yeah I doubt he starts off bad again but atleast you got him this year instead of last year like I did. The bad thing about having him last year were not only because of his low numbers but atleast you didn't give up a good OF'er for him. I traded an OF for him (before he started his slide), Mark Mulder and a releiver and then he he goes 1-10 then Mulder goes down... Them two put together cost me 1st place, damn that sucked.