Illinois vs Duke Thread

I would take pleasure in kicking JJ Redick in the nuts.

I think Augustine or Williams should have taken their fifth foul by punching that little puke in the face.

Does Coach K search out the most obnoxious white kids in America to play for him? First Ferry, Laettner, Hurley, then Chris Collins, Wojo, Cherokee Parks, now Redick and Randolph. OK, Randolph isn't really obnoxious, but there's something about him I don't like. It's funny, I don't have a problem with other really good white ballers, but Duke's I can't stand.

The Big Ten should be pretty strong next year. The Illini and Wolverines will be back intact, Indiana is supposed to have a great recruiting class coming in, and Michigan St. will be good. Is Paul Davis going pro, Steve? Devin Harris will probably go pro though.

Well, I really thought they would have made those open shots they had all day, but I gotta credit Duke for playing such good defense. They were in all the passing lanes, making it tough to even see around the defender. Sigh, this sucks, but I will use a Cubs slogan and say, We shall wait til next year, because we will have Pruitt and hopefully Calvin Brock. Next years team will be special, I cant wait for the season to start, but then again... I've got 162 games of the White Sox to watch b4 that!

So.... GREAT SEASON ILLINI!!!! We'll be back next year!! :headbang

AND GO SOX + #45!!!!! :headbang

The Big Ten should be pretty strong next year. The Illini and Wolverines will be back intact, Indiana is supposed to have a great recruiting class coming in, and Michigan St. will be good. Is Paul Davis going pro, Steve? Devin Harris will probably go pro though.

He said he is coming back. We will see if that hold true or not. It really looks like he will be back. State also gets a PG next season. We have Michigans Mr. Basketball coming next year. He put up 36 in his teams state playoff loss. I think it was the semis today. State only loses Andreas, and I hope Trannon can fill that void. If Hill, Torbert, Davis, Ager, and Anderson all decide to play next season, we will be pretty special.

I was hoping for a win, obviously, but was more fearful of an embarrassing blowout. Last thing the program needed was a 20 point loss on national TV. They put up a great fight. Just needed a few of those open jumpers to fall in the second half and some of those bunnies to drop in the first half.

Can someone convince Nick Smith to transfer???

He said he is coming back. We will see if that hold true or not. It really looks like he will be back. State also gets a PG next season. We have Michigans Mr. Basketball coming next year. He put up 36 in his teams state playoff loss. I think it was the semis today. State only loses Andreas, and I hope Trannon can fill that void. If Hill, Torbert, Davis, Ager, and Anderson all decide to play next season, we will be pretty special.

yeah, maybe youll make it all the way to the 2nd round :P

Just finished watching the game on tape, a little dissapointed, but I 1/2 expected it. We just couldn't hit any shots and Duke is just dominant on defense. They just don't miss any open shots either. Oh well, we'll be even stronger next year and I'll be in champaign as a freshmen :) Hopefully in the Krush.