Down Goes Illinois

How are you gonna start a thread bashing the Illini when your team got upset in the first round and destroyed by the Illini???

At least our team lost a tough game to the #1 team in the Nation.. Had a great year and lost a tough game in the Sweet 16..

Gimme a break this thread is a joke.. they had a great year and return the whole damn team next yr cept like 3 ppl that were bench players.. Illinois will be badass next year, better then this year...

Ha f***ing ha! The Illini are dead and their idiot fans are in pain. I LOVE IT! I seriously am beginning to hate Illini fans as much if not more than Cubs fans. Ok, maybe not, but it's getting kinda close.

It's funny how everyone is bashing Nick Smith, but when he f***ing owned NU everyone said he is good and does that all the time. Sure, he does it all the time, that's why you guys are yelling at him for being the stiff that he is.

Now the talk for next year. :rolleyes: :angry:

Ha f***ing ha! The Illini are dead and their idiot fans are in pain. I LOVE IT! I seriously am beginning to hate Illini fans as much if not more than Cubs fans. Ok, maybe not, but it's getting kinda close.

It's funny how everyone is bashing Nick Smith, but when he f***ing owned NU everyone said he is good and does that all the time. Sure, he does it all the time, that's why you guys are yelling at him for being the stiff that he is.

Now the talk for next year. :rolleyes:  :angry:

I feel the same way about the Illini now. I live in Illinois my whole life, but their fans are just so annoying. They are so full of themselves. Some are okay, like elcabballo45 and Soxnbears, but most are so damn annoying.

How are you gonna start a thread bashing the Illini when your team got upset in the first round and destroyed by the Illini???

At least our team lost a tough game to the #1 team in the Nation.. Had a great year and lost a tough game in the Sweet 16..

Gimme a break this thread is a joke.. they had a great year and return the whole damn team next yr cept like 3 ppl that were bench players.. Illinois will be badass next year, better then this year...

What if Deron Williams goes pro? I would take State over Illini right now for next season. You bash every other program. And you also only started posting about the Illini when they made it to the Sweet 16. Unlike all the rest of us who have stuck by their teams the whole season. I took s*** for State all year, Greasy took s*** for Indiana, Danman took s*** for NWestern, Wshufsox took s*** for Kansas, and Spiff took s*** for Florida State.

Alot of the other top teams will be better next year too. Look at Duke their recruits. Look at Indiana. Dee Brown also looked to get beat up some this year. You guys have no answer for a healthy, inshape, Paul Davis.

Wow, never knew there was so much animosity toward us on here.  Oh well, f*** it, GO ILLINI.

just want to point out no Michigan fan was here bashing the Illini in this thread although I know as a native of Illinois exactly what SuperSeve and Danman and others mean when they talk about Illini fan arrogance because I pull for all Big 10 teams in all playoffs and bowl games, etc.

someday Illini fans might figure out why everyone else in the Big 10 hates them All I know is that I was hoping Illinois would have won the other night because of Big 10 solidarity

just want to point out no Michigan fan was here bashing the Illini in this thread although I know as a native of Illinois exactly what SuperSeve and Danman and others mean when they talk about Illini fan arrogance because I pull for all Big 10 teams in all playoffs and bowl games, etc. 

someday Illini fans might figure out why everyone else in the Big 10 hates them All I know is that I was hoping Illinois would have won the other night because of Big 10 solidarity

Niiiice. :lol:

Why would you fans with crappy programs rip on Illinois. They saved your conference in the tourney.

Congrats to Michigan, you cheat your way to success, congratsaf***inglations.

There is nothing more pathetic than watching those Michigan fans cheer in the NIT, your team sucked, face it.

Illinois did a fantastic job this season, dont hang your heads low!!!!

I do cheer for the Big Ten teams. I cheered for f***ing Michigan in the Rose Bowl. Who cares if the conference does bad this year? Look at the Pac-10, it did much worse than the Big Ten. The Big Ten will be back next year better than ever.

Illinois fans, anthony007 to be exact, keeps saying that Illinois is not losing anyone. Well, alot of the Big Ten teams seem to be that way.

Why would you fans with crappy programs rip on Illinois.  They saved your conference in the tourney.

There is nothing more pathetic than watching those Michigan fans cheer in the NIT, your team sucked, face it.

Crappy programs? :ph34r:

Why would you fans with crappy programs rip on Illinois.  They saved your conference in the tourney.

this is an example of lunacy

Michigan cheated its way? Yes, we had violations in 91-92 (how many years ago is that) and forfeited titles, money, wins, records, fired those needed to be fired, did probation and sanctions and how did any of those actions during the Fab 5 first 2 years get Michigan into the NIT in 2004? Please explain that one.

Michigan didn't suck. We definately did not earn in any way an NCAA bid but got what we did earn, an NIT bid, and have done wonders with it. That makes for a nice season and a step in the right direction for next year.

Illinois this season:

11-19 Luther Head, Richasrd McBride, Aaron Spears hit with 4 game suspension for their role in an off-campus break in.

1-6 Luther Head arrested for driving on suspended license

big deals? No. It is sad that every program at every school has these little affairs. So I am not bashing the Illini for these things, every one deals with them.

But to say that things that happend 12 years ago at Michigan means

cheat your way to success, congratsaf***inglations.
for our 2004 NIT appearance is ludicrous.

Note the person who posted this is not a Big 10 person. That says something again about the Big 10 that I like.