whitesox.com forum gone hateful

cwsox

Geez. That is one reason I stopped keeping up with that board. I used to follow that as religiously as I do this one. I understand a mod will delete all that stuff soon; however, I just really don't get it. The MLB boards seemed to have this trouble all around. I figure that's probably the reason they got rid of signatures and the ability to post pictures in posts over there.

That's why we're very thankful for da job u mods do round here, so we don't hav idiots like that postin in here.

Thanks, I was one of the first posters to join here, happened to see RPS at USCF and he told me about soxtalk which had just started and he said this is where to get away from s*** like that

I know a few folks think I get a little strong on some stuff that I consider hateful and I always worry about that but when I look at whitesox.com tonight I can hear RPS telling me "get away from the trolls and the hate."

In a very real way everything I do here is a thanks and tribute to RPS (then known as credefan or MikeSouth or whipwreck or some such thing.... :lol: ) :snr

and it was a real appreciated honor to get asked by the folks here to be an admin and mod and you know they must have all been smokin' something when they asked me! :lol: :headbang :snr :snr