Duke Fan In The House!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

steve over the past 5 years illinois has been more consistent than michigan state aside from 2001 illinois has been better. hey everybody lets bow down to chris duhon he's the best player ever to set foot on a college basketbal court! :puke it makes me sick how people overrate him. ok he's a good defender and a good rebounder but he is not a great player. if he gets drafted he'll go late 2nd round. he probably won't though  the only team who would draft him would be charlotte.

Hey, over the last five years, the Devil Rays have been more consistent than the Yankees. :D :headshake :fight

You would pick Ben Gordon over Chris Duhon. I got to ask you one question. How many games has Ben Gordon won in the tournament in his career. I would say about half as many as Chris Duhon. Now how many Championships has UCONN won with Ben Gordon. The answer is none. Now how many Championships has Duke won with Chris Duhon. The Answer is at least 1 more than Ben Gordon will ever win for UCONN.

You would pick Ben Gordon over Chris Duhon. I got to ask you one question. How many games has Ben Gordon won in the tournament in his career. I would say about half as many as Chris Duhon. Now how many Championships has UCONN won with Ben Gordon. The answer is none. Now how many Championships has Duke won with Chris Duhon. The Answer is at least 1 more than Ben Gordon will ever win for UCONN.

SO that makes all of the guys who played at UCLA during the 70s the greatest players of all time since they never lost, right? How many championships and games in a row did they win?

Hey classy response, did you think of that all on your own? or did you have some help from someone like George Carlin or Richard Pryor.

I'd be suprised if you could show us where Duke University is located on the map and based on your response, I'm positive you're not educated enough to be the custodian at Cameron Indoor.

I would take an average winner over a bmore talented player anyday.

Was Christian Laettner the first pick in your fantasy draft? Or maybe Bobby Hurley?

Duhon= the winningest player in Tournament History. Now you try and tell me he is not a good player.

Couldn't you say the same about the Duke benchwarmers?

OH THEYRE TREMENDOUS WINNERS ID TAKE DRAFT THEM IN THE FIRST ROUND

You are a dumbass. The reason Duhon has more tournament wins is because he has a better supporting cast. Ok whatever, Duhon may be a better leader, but Ben Gordon is far more talented. Duhon has had guys like Battier, Dunleavy, and J-Will. Duhon doesn't win Tournament games on his own...

And after this year Gordon and Duhon will have the same number of titles.

I hope Duhon enjoys playing in Itlay next year, or wherever the hell else they need an avergage player who is a winner.

Missing 34- If you don't know anything about college basketball, then shut the hell up. Tons of guys have had great supporting casts, but no one has ever won as many tournament games as Chris Duhon. I never said he would be a great pro or even that he is more talented then Ben Gordon. All I said is that come Saturday, the guy I want on my team is CHRIS DUHON.