Duke Fan In The House!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Missing 34- If you don't know anything about college basketball, then shut the hell up. Tons of guys have had great supporting casts, but no one has ever won as many tournament games as Chris Duhon. I never said he would be a great pro or even that he is more talented then Ben Gordon. All I said is that come Saturday, the guy I want on my team is CHRIS DUHON.

Chris Duhon = Mateen Cleaves. Winners in college, not great pro careers.

El Caballo, If you can't post to the correct person then maybe you should think about taking a class on it. I never said a word about Duhon, although he has been fortunate to play with the best supporting cast year in and year out. Has he ever been the best player on any Duke team he's been on? Do we need to list the great college players Duke has had that have had basically useless pro careers? Winning in college does not equate to being a great pro and you know that, but are too stupid to admit it. I can run circles around you in both knowledge of the game and on the court.

Duhon is not their best player. I do not think he has ever been.

If Duhon is their best player, Duke are in big, big trouble. Plus if Luol Deng (their best player) goes pro, and the Bulls miss Okafor, they could still take Deng.

If Duhon is their best player, Duke are in big, big trouble. Plus if Luol Deng (their best player) goes pro, and the Bulls miss Okafor, they could still take Deng.

I dont want Okafor anyway, unless his back problem mysteriously goes away, isnt Chandlers back eneugh to deal with on one team??

The Answer is at least 1 more than Ben Gordon will ever win for UCONN.

If you want, you can take this back right now and atleast I will forget you said it.

If you have not by the beginning of the game on Monday, and UConn destroys Ga Tech like they probably will(if Okafor stays out of foul trouble, and UConn shoots half decently from the floor, Ga Tech is done, even with their depth), you will be eating some serious crow.

Just so you can get a quick look at what will be dished out at you...

crow.jpg