Need a good laugh:

CSF

I think everyone remembered Sox fans reaction to Game 6 of the NLCS last year when the Marlins scored 8 in the 8th inning to beat the Scrubbies. But this link is from a Cubs message board. Watching their reactions go from cocky to devastated was absolutely priceless. The page is set to the 8th inning when the Cubs were up 3-0, and Juan Pierre just doubled. Then one Luis Castillo came to bat.........

Game 6 NLCS page

Then, there was the 7th and deciding game with Kerry Wood on the mound. This page is set after Alou homered, and the Marlins decided to get their bullpen going. The man in the bullpen.........Josh Beckett. I wondered what happened after that.....

Game 7 NLCS page

Mem’ries,

Like the corners of my mind

Misty water-colored memories

Of the way we were

Scattered pictures,

Of the smiles we left behind

Smiles we gave to one another

For the way we were

Can it be that it was all so simple then?

Or has time re-written every line?

If we had the chance to do it all again

Tell me, would we? could we?

Mem’ries, may be beautiful and yet

What’s too painful to remember

We simply choose to forget

So it’s the laughter

We will remember

Whenever we remember...

The way we were...

The way we were...

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, what a moron; check out this trade idea.

"The only move I want to see made next year is Gonzo, Alou, and Simon to Texas for A-rod and 3 million bite off his salary. Resign Lofton and have a wicked lineup next year."

Yeah, I'm sure Texas would have taken that deal.....

lol, pathetic - look at this:

"C'mon Cubs! Was it over when the Nazi's bombed Pearl Harbor! 2 runs is easy, let's do this thing!!!!!!  We are taking this pennant dammit!"

Didn't the Japs do that? :fthecubs

That is from Animal House, and I could have sworn it was when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor, not Nazis.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, what a moron; check out this trade idea.

"The only move I want to see made next year is Gonzo, Alou, and Simon to Texas for A-rod and 3 million bite off his salary. Resign Lofton and have a wicked lineup next year."

Yeah, I'm sure Texas would have taken that deal.....

Your right, the Rangers would have thrown Teixiera and Blaylock in too.

lol, pathetic - look at this:

"C'mon Cubs! Was it over when the Nazi's bombed Pearl Harbor! 2 runs is easy, let's do this thing!!!!!!  We are taking this pennant dammit!"

Didn't the Japs do that? :fthecubs

It's a quote by John Belushi from Animal House when they are told they were on double secret probation by Dean Wurmer.

I remember that thread.

I don't remember the thread.

I was at the local bar playing NTN so after each game the screen next to the tv would flash: Winner: CWSOX.

ANd I remained calm amidst all the cubs fans and kept assuring them their end was near.

And then when it happened I rather exhuberently proclaimed "their own f***ing fan!" and the bar fell silent.... other than me ...

I was confident all evening, God would not allow such a thing to happen on my watch...

it was a far better way to observe the night than positing in fear alone

(and I was there the next night too)

(SuperSteve, you out to come some time when there is a big gameand there is someone you want to lose - we do it from there... :lol: )

I don't remember the thread.

I was at the local bar playing NTN so after each game the screen next to the tv would flash: Winner: CWSOX.

ANd I remained calm amidst all the cubs fans and kept assuring them their end was near.

And then when it happened I rather exhuberently proclaimed "their own f***ing fan!" and the bar fell silent.... other than me ...

I was confident all evening, God would not allow such a thing to happen on my watch...

it was a far better way to observe the night than positing in fear alone

(and I was there the next night too)

(SuperSteve, you out to come some time when there is a big gameand there is someone you want to lose - we do it from there... :lol: )

:lolhitting

I think everyone remembered Sox fans reaction to Game 6 of the NLCS last year when the Marlins scored 8 in the 8th inning to beat the Scrubbies.  But this link is from a Cubs message board.  Watching their reactions go from cocky to devastated was absolutely priceless.  The page is set to the 8th inning when the Cubs were up 3-0, and Juan Pierre just doubled.  Then one Luis Castillo came to bat.........

Game 6 NLCS page

Then, there was the 7th and deciding game with Kerry Wood on the mound.  This page is set after Alou homered, and the Marlins decided to get their bullpen going. The man in the bullpen.........Josh Beckett.  I wondered what happened after that.....

Game 7 NLCS page

LMAO..Omg man..This is f***in AWESOME...Thanks for putting these links up for all of us :headbang