Need a good laugh:

CSF

"My home attitude is crap right now.. My girlfriend just left, and told me that she will be back after the game, that she couldn't take it anymore. I tried to explain that this is how I am with the cubs, total negative attitude, but she hates it.. so no, I am not praying, but being rather negative and hoping it bites me in the balls"

HAHA. Jackass.

I think everyone remembered Sox fans reaction to Game 6 of the NLCS last year when the Marlins scored 8 in the 8th inning to beat the Scrubbies.  But this link is from a Cubs message board.  Watching their reactions go from cocky to devastated was absolutely priceless.  The page is set to the 8th inning when the Cubs were up 3-0, and Juan Pierre just doubled.  Then one Luis Castillo came to bat.........

Game 6 NLCS page

Then, there was the 7th and deciding game with Kerry Wood on the mound.  This page is set after Alou homered, and the Marlins decided to get their bullpen going. The man in the bullpen.........Josh Beckett.  I wondered what happened after that.....

Game 7 NLCS page

:headbang :lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

Well sushi is delicious just ready to order bottle of champagne.

this cub fan is working to break the cub fan stereotypes ;) :lol: