Sox vs. Brewers Game Thread

WHarris1

HOw did the Sox score 4 runs?

Schoenwies still sucks.  For all of his backers, if he's only been throwing 2 pitches all spring, isn't it about time he uses all of his pitches?

next when he sucks in the season he will start sayin he didnt use his other pitches enough during spring and make other bs excuses. :rolleyes:

I'm not willing to say anyone sucks until I see them on TV DURING THE f***ING SEASON.  Relax people, it's ST.  If show sucks his first 2 starts, then you'll hear me saying, "show sucks."

That about sums it up. Thanks for putting into perspective for some of these guys, Soxnbears. It is just still spring training. We could have lost all 24 games up to this point and I would not have been too worried. The stuff that counts starts in a week tomorrow! :headbang

I'm not willing to say anyone sucks until I see them on TV DURING THE f***ING SEASON.  Relax people, it's ST.  If show sucks his first 2 starts, then you'll hear me saying, "show sucks."

That's fine, but I don't understand why Shoenwies; a.) has been handed the fourth starter spot, b.) been given a 1 Million + contract extension, and c.) hasn't used all his pitches.

I can understand Shingo not using all of his pitches, but Shoenwies is a starter, and an unproven one at that. He ought to have all of his pitches working well before opening day.