kapkomet - the birthday poster!

cwsox

Thanks, guys!

Well, had the talk, the BIG boss has the paperwork... so we'll see how that turns out.

And I think we're going to go ahead and put our $$ down on a lot today, so wish us luck on the whole wonderful mortgage process. Should be quite a learning experience.

Thanks, guys!

Well, had the talk, the BIG boss has the paperwork... so we'll see how that turns out.

And I think we're going to go ahead and put our $$ down on a lot today, so wish us luck on the whole wonderful mortgage process.  Should be quite a learning experience.

Happy BDay Kap....and nothing like a new house as your birthday present :headbang

Have a good one :cheers

Thanks, guys!

And I think we're going to go ahead and put our $$ down on a lot today, so wish us luck on the whole wonderful mortgage process.  Should be quite a learning experience.

Pray for us, too. We're buying another house and just started the "search" this weekend. Got lucky in finding 2 spots we really want to build. :headbang

Anyhoo.. Happy Birthday ya old fart. :lol: :cheers

Wow between you two, I feel young ;)

Good luck to you and Jim, Steff.

Oh good grief.. what are you...? 3 months younger than me..? :rolleyes:

Thanks for the luck. To be honest I have no idea why we're doing this. It's such a pain in the butt.. :lol:

Oh good grief.. what are you...? 3 months younger than me..?  :rolleyes:

Thanks for the luck. To be honest I have no idea why we're doing this. It's such a pain in the butt..  :lol:

Oh waaaaaay to encourage me. :lol:

I think we're getting a pretty good deal for houses in Dallas/Ft. Worth. It's cheap now but they have plans to build up the neighborhoods like CRAZY in the next 2-4 years. The schools have bonds in place already to build a new high school, and the school district is one of the best in the state of Texas from everything I've been able to find out on it.

5 years from now, we should have gained quite a bit of equity.

Investments... hehe...

Oh waaaaaay to encourage me. :lol:

I think we're getting a pretty good deal for houses in Dallas/Ft. Worth.  It's cheap now but they have plans to build up the neighborhoods like CRAZY in the next 2-4 years.  The schools have bonds in place already to build a new high school, and the school district is one of the best in the state of Texas from everything I've been able to find out on it. 

5 years from now, we should have gained quite a bit of equity.

Investments... hehe...

Whoops... sorry... :ph34r:

It's well worth it in the long run as far as building your primary residence, IMO.

Real estate is the best investment out there. Most $$ for your $$ right now and, hopefully, things will continue this way for a bit longer.

They've built FIVE schools within' 8 miles of us, and stolen away many of the Naperville teachers to come work there... :lol:

And equity... oye ve.. I can not believe how much we made on this house even BEFORE we closed on it. New construction is the way to go if you can swing it.

Whoops... sorry...  :ph34r:

It's well worth it in the long run as far as building your primary residence, IMO.

Real estate is the best investment out there. Most $$ for your $$ right now and, hopefully, things will continue this way for a bit longer.

They've built FIVE schools within' 8 miles of us, and stolen away many of the Naperville teachers to come work there...  :lol:

And equity... oye ve.. I can not believe how much we made on this house even BEFORE we closed on it. New construction is the way to go if you can swing it.

Yea - that is pretty prevelent here too... we'll have $10000+ in equity as soon as we close. Nice... :)