No Moore

DBAHO

And they made such a cute couple, :lol:

THE love-split between Mandy Moore and Andy Roddick was down to kissing scenes and her showbiz lifestyle, the pop-singing teen actress has revealed.

Moore, who will be 20 next month, recently told YM magazine her former beau was sick of the Hollywood thing and obviously feels singles is more suited to him than a love match.

"He doesn't like Los Angeles very much and he doesn't care about the industry," Moore told the teen magazine in reference to her lifestyle.

"I don't think he 100 per cent understands it (the lifestyle) and nor does he want to."

Roddick, 21, also blamed his own work pressures, with life on the professional ATP Tour keeping him at long distances from Moore, a situation he claims took the focus away from his tennis.

The couple began dating in the middle of last year, just as Roddick was riding a wave of success, claiming the world No.1 spot in men's tennis after his victory at the US Open.

He famously pashed his girlfriend in the stands after that triumph, leaving the whole world in no doubt about his feelings for the singing beauty.

Since then, however, his form has dipped and he has lost the No.1 ranking to Swiss rival Roger Federer.

Currently he stands at No.4, having won only a single tournament since claiming the US Open crown.

"I'm very happy. I'm very, very much in love. I have this crazy, long-distance romance," Roddick said last year when he and Moore were still very much an item.

But it proved a romance neither was able to sustain.