JIM BULLARD CHAT TONIGHT!!!

southsider2k5

That's right. Soxtalk's very own Jim Bullard of Birmingham Barons fame will be joining us for a chat session. This will take place on this Thursday April the 1st (no this isn't an April Fool Joke, I swear) at 7 pm Chicago time. This is a unique opportunity to ask questions and get to know a real live member of the Chicago White Sox organization.

Make sure to join us, and tell all of your friends!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a 3-2 count with runners on 1st and 2nd and one out. The hitter is a good fast ball, poor breaking ball hitter. Your breaking ball isn't working well that day. You do not want to throw a ball and load the basis. My question. How do you make eye contact with that blond babe down the third base line and have her meet you after the game?

It's a 3-2 count with runners on 1st and 2nd and one out. The hitter is a good fast ball, poor breaking ball hitter. Your breaking ball isn't working well that day. You do not want to throw a ball and load the basis. My question. How do you make eye contact with that blond babe down the third base line and have her meet you after the game?

Well that's easy enough. Fake an injury, have the trainer come out, and be like, "Yo, dude, see that fine-ass woman over there? Get her to meet me outside the locker room after the game, and set up dinner for us. Got that?"

We will definately be doing that for those that can't attend. And for those unable to attend, if you have any questions you want asked, post them and we'll make sure to bring them up during the chat :)

And of course a special thanks goes out to Bullard for making this all possible :headbang

We will definately be doing that for those that can't attend.  And for those unable to attend, if you have any questions you want asked, post them and we'll make sure to bring them up during the chat :)

And of course a special thanks goes out to Bullard for making this all possible :headbang

Jas -

When Charlotte comes to town in May, I could possibly talk to Borchard about doing a chat. It's at least worth a shot, as I think he'd do it if he's still with Charlotte. He seems like the kind of guy that would be open to something like that from the times I've talked to him.