Opening day gathering

Steff

I've never met up with you guys from this site, but is this in the same spot that MIchelle and Dan tailgate? I've been there.

oh so did meet people unlike the day in 2001 when you were too drunk at Miller to meet me and my friends??????? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

You blew it - I was talking to the Biddles while Rocky pitched and you were left talking to the beer man.

:lol: :cheers

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey quick!!!

I think our seats are by you now. We moved to section 127, I can't remember which row.  :rolleyes:

If we don't see you then we'll see you during the summer.

Have fun down there!!  :headbang

you are by me now. I will look. At spring training now. I will ping you when I get back.

oh so did meet people unlike the day in 2001 when you were too drunk at Miller to meet me and my friends??????? :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

You blew it - I was talking to the Biddles while Rocky pitched and you were left talking to the beer man.

:lol:  :cheers

Did Rocky serve you any beer????? Hmmm???

Didn't think so! :P :cheers

Mike - Hopefully you'll make it to that Saturday game in the Twins series, as I'm now for sure I'm going to be at all 3 games. The reason I say Saturday is because that's when I'm planning on meeting with Steff (hopefully) and any other Soxtalk members that are going to be at the game. I'd definitely like anyone else who wants to meet up to come along as well, as I would never turn down meeting a Soxtalk member (except for Beastly) :lol:

Mike - Hopefully you'll make it to that Saturday game in the Twins series, as I'm now for sure I'm going to be at all 3 games.  The reason I say Saturday is because that's when I'm planning on meeting with Steff (hopefully) and any other Soxtalk members that are going to be at the game.  I'd definitely like anyone else who wants to meet up to come along as well, as I would never turn down meeting a Soxtalk member (except for Beastly)  :lol:

Yeah we have those 4 freebie tickets from Soxfest, so I think we will go one of those weekend days there. Not sure which one yet.

Yeah we have those 4 freebie tickets from Soxfest, so I think we will go one of those weekend days there.  Not sure which one yet.

I never got my free tickets from Soxfest, how long ago did you get yours?

I will be there along with 19 of my good friends partaking in our yearly opening day paaaaaaarrtttayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our plan was, if it's nice out...we tailgate. Is Lot E the bullpen bar entrance one? That is usually where we tailgate....and I'm sure we'll be there by 8:00 or 9:00....

If the weather isn't so nice( see last year) we'll probably pre party at schinnnks and then make our way to the park.

:notworthy please give us good weather!!!!!!!

I will be there along with 19 of my good friends partaking in our yearly opening day paaaaaaarrtttayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our plan was, if it's nice out...we tailgate.  Is Lot E the bullpen bar entrance one?  That is usually where we tailgate....and I'm sure we'll be there by 8:00 or 9:00....

If the weather isn't so nice( see last year) we'll probably pre party at schinnnks and then make our way to the park.

:notworthy please give us good weather!!!!!!!

Yes CC.. lot E is the bar entrance. Hopefully we can all coordinate parking near eachother...

i went to the opening day last year and it was a rain delay for like 4hrs.

I REALLY hope you guys get better weather than last year - that was AWFUL.

Sorry I can't go - I'd love to see you all again ( and meet some of you whom I haven't yet ) but I've been burning through my vacation days and I have to save some for the Florida trip in May, so ENJOY OPENING DAY!!!

And it was one of the openning days I will remember forever. :headbang

where you one of the 12,000 who stayed like me and unlike the 33,000 chicken hearted chicken s*** little whiny babies like CK and RPS who went home before they got all wet? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

isn't the sound of thunder rolling through the upper desk concourse just awesome? :headbang :headbang

where you one of the 12,000 who stayed like me and unlike the 33,000 chicken hearted chicken s*** little whiny babies like CK and RPS who went home before they got all wet?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

isn't the sound of thunder rolling through the upper desk concourse just awesome? :headbang  :headbang

Damn right I stuck it out. We sat underneath the suites in LF and grabbed two seats out of the rain across the aisle from where our tickets were. We sat and waited it out, and then got to watch the home openner. My Cal Ripken like streak of never leaving a game early continues to this day. :headbang

where you one of the 12,000 who stayed like me and unlike the 33,000 chicken hearted chicken s*** little whiny babies like CK and RPS who went home before they got all wet?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

isn't the sound of thunder rolling through the upper desk concourse just awesome? :headbang  :headbang

The funny thing is, Maury was STILL trying to get a Purple Heart for staying there as long as he did!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I went with him to the Fog Game in May against Oakland, and we left that game too. Although I was okay with that - not much point in staying if you can't SEE the game!

I REALLY hope the Sox get nice weather for the Opener, as well as ALL the early season home games. It's tough enough to get people out to the park...

Damn right I stuck it out.  We sat underneath the suites in LF and grabbed two seats out of the rain across the aisle from where our tickets were.  We sat and waited it out, and then got to watch the home openner.  My Cal Ripken like streak of never leaving a game early continues to this day. :headbang

I never leave a game early, never

and I have never been rained out -

some things I just do not do and other things I do not permit God to do... :lol:

The funny thing is, Maury was STILL trying to get a Purple Heart for staying there as long as he did!!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I went with him to the Fog Game in May against Oakland, and we left that game too. Although I was okay with that - not much point in staying if you can't SEE the game!

I REALLY hope the Sox get nice weather for the Opener, as well as ALL the early season home games. It's tough enough to get people out to the park...

Maury left because CK left with the beer :lol:

when I give him s*** for leaving ealry he has always blamed CK, as if RPS would have stayed otherwise - it is good to know there are other versions that he is giving out - the man with a million names of course would have more than one version of any story :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hey RPS/whipwreck/MikeSouth/CredeFan, love ya! :wub: :headbang :headbang :headbang

I'm in Chicago for a couple months. Run for your LIVES!!!!!

Just went up to the Cell today (haven't been there since '98) and got my tix for Opening Day, Section 163. I'll drop by for sho' and I'm bringing my Metal music with me :lol: :headbang