Bulls / Hawk Season end in 7 days

Once baseball season begins for real, I will not even think about those losers until it's time for them to take their deservingly high draft picks.

ANyone going to pay any attention to them, besides the Tribune, when the Sox are rocking the season? :headbang

I may sneak a peek at what the Texas teams are doing. And OSU in the final 4. But for the most part it's baseball season. I'm trying to decide on my cable tv package or MLB-tv on broadband. Since I've networked my house and can take my lap top anywhere, I may just do the mlb thing.

I may sneak a peek at what the Texas teams are doing. And OSU in the final 4. But for the most part it's baseball season. I'm trying to decide on my cable tv package or MLB-tv on broadband. Since I've networked my house and can take my lap top anywhere, I may just do the mlb thing.

I don't have that problem. ;) :D

Once baseball season begins for real, I will not even think about those losers until it's time for them to take their deservingly high draft picks.

ANyone going to pay any attention to them, besides the Tribune, when the Sox are rocking the season?  :headbang

Finally, the nightmare is about to end. LETS GO SOX!!!!!!!