John Kruk

I do believe that Kruk was actually employed by the Philadelphia Phillies last year(probably the same type of job Harold Baines had last year with the Sox), but apparently he did a s***ty job and he signed on with ESPN.

John Kruk is a pretty damn cool guy though. He'll be good on BBTN.

I do believe that Kruk was actually employed by the Philadelphia Phillies last year(probably the same type of job Harold Baines had last year with the Sox), but apparently he did a s***ty job and he signed on with ESPN.

John Kruk is a pretty damn cool guy though.  He'll be good on BBTN.

I do not think he fits in, I really dont.

Kruky is a hell of a guy with a great personality. He and Tom Arnold were cool when I did watch the Best Damn Sports Show Period. I agree he doesn't seem well fit as an anchor, but he will keep you entertained. He even said the scrubs didn't have the best rotation in baseball. Gotta love that. :)

Kruky is a hell of a guy with a great personality. He and Tom Arnold were cool when I did watch the Best Damn Sports Show Period. I agree he doesn't seem well fit as an anchor, but he will keep you entertained. He even said the scrubs didn't have the best rotation in baseball. Gotta love that. :)

I like him, but on the first Baseball Tonight he looked out of place to me.