Another Royal injury

WSoxShuf

All I seen on him is he is battling the stomach virus. He should be fine.

From Rototimes

Mar. 26 Mike MacDougal threw off a mound for five minutes on Thursday for the first time in 12 days as he continues to recover from a stomach virus, according to the Kansas City Star. He remains several days away from game action. Tony Pena indicated that MacDougal needs to pitch "at least three times" in game situations before returning to the closer's role.

And why was KC picked to be the favorite in the division again? :huh

Because we lost Bartolo Colon, 2 rent a players in Robbie Alomar & Carl Everett, and "awesome" relievers in Gordon and Sullivan. Not to mention Graffanino. We are sooooooooooooo doomed :rolleyes:

ESPN and the rest of the media will look so stupid in October. I can't wait.

Out until June? I live in KC and it isn't that serious. He had the flu again and lost around 15 pounds which kills a guy his size. It's the same thing that happened to him last year when he started to suck for a few months. He'll start the year on the DL but should be back within a month or so. He's already started throwing again.

Another Mike Mac update from rotoworld.com

Mike MacDougal will throw off a mound again Thursday. If all goes well, he could throw live batting practice on Saturday.

MacDougal is likely to open the season on the DL as he recovers from a stomach ailment. Curtis Leskanic will spend a week or two closing in his place.

Source: Kansas City Star