Bears Web Sites

Hey Chisoxfan, didn't that NFL-Fans site used to have a Bears subforum? Is it gone or am I just blind and I can't see it.

Either way, its a good site, me likey.

They did... They opened it when they had an influx of posters coming over cuz the official bears MB was taken down... They want it to be a place to go for ALL teams, not just the bears though...

I liked the Bears Forum too. :ph34r:

Hey Chisoxfan, didn't that NFL-Fans site used to have a Bears subforum? Is it gone or am I just blind and I can't see it.

Either way, its a good site, me likey.

Basically backing up what The Cheat said following your post, because the Bears board was shut down (should be relaunched soon, at least that's what the Bears website said), so to accomodate the influx of new Bear fans coming in (it also didn't hurt that we recommended it on the Bears board as well), the site administrator, natas (also a Bears fan) set up the separate forum. However, as not to show favoritism, he took it down after a couple of weeks. It was mainly for the new posters to get acclimated to the board. Fortunately, most of the posters have hung around after it was taken down.

Hope to see you guys over there. :headbang