Please sign this petition

Just to give a little background...

They started out in 1990 (or 91, can't remember and I want to make this quick) in the IHL. When the IHL disbanded, they technically disbanded and then were opened as an ECHL team owned by one of the Espositos (sp?) and Cuba Gooding Jr. That ownership took them to the playoffs both years and the second year the barely missed the finals (by a matter of minutes). After that season, US Bank Arena broke the contract with the team and bought the owners out. This year, they did everything within their power to tear the team up. There were daily trades, none of them made any sense.

There have been rumors floating around that the Cincy Ducks are going to fold and the Gardens will bring the Cyclones back there (they used to play there in their IHL days) as either an ECHL team or an AHL team. Will this happen? I doubt it, but it's pretty much the last hope for this team.

I signed it too, just because hockey is fun. Going to see the Wild tomorrow night. Sitting at mid-court 10 rows up...I'm going to catch a puck this time dammit!!!

Oh, and just for the record, Pascal Dupuis :wub:

I signed it too, just because hockey is fun. Going to see the Wild tomorrow night. Sitting at mid-court 10 rows up...I'm going to catch a puck this time dammit!!!

Oh, and just for the record, Pascal Dupuis  :wub:

This might be nit-picking, but for a hockey game it's not "mid-court", it's center ice!

:D

Enjoy the game!!

Oh, and just for the record, Pascal Dupuis  :wub:

We're headed to Dayton for the last Clones game (ever as it looks).

Oh and for me, I am a goalie fan - Irbe and Lalime :wub: .

This might be nit-picking, but for a hockey game it's not "mid-court", it's center ice!

:D

Enjoy the game!!

Yeah I had a brain fart while typing--frigging midterms. Durrrrrrrr, sometimes my inability to find words amazes even me. :rolleyes: