Man Pleads Guilty in Mistaken 'Rape Fantasy'

Steff

:headshake

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - A California man has pleaded guilty to residential burglary after he set up a meeting with a woman on a rape fantasy Internet chat page, but instead broke into a different woman's apartment.

Michael Todd Howard, 35, pleaded guilty in a court in San Diego on Tuesday in return for an expected sentence of one year in jail and probation, prosecutors said.

According to court documents, last September, Howard broke into the home of a woman with whom he thought he had set up an encounter on what was described as a "rape fantasy" chat site. After he entered the wrong apartment, he hit and struggled with the 25-year-old woman inside, who told law enforcement officials she thought she was going to be killed.

The victim stopped the attack by yelling and attacking Howard's testicles. Howard then asked for the name the victim used in the chat room and she responded by saying she had never visited a chat room and did not have a personal computer.

As a part of the plea deal, prosecutors dropped charges of intent to commit rape, false imprisonment and possession of illegal drugs. Howard will be sentenced next month.

This s*** is just plain sick. Both people should be locked up. I love America, but this is plain stupid.

I mean, I love rape fantasies as much as the next single, white bread, no life loser.... but I'll tell you what, if you're gonna continue to use MAPQUEST, you're gonna find the wrong house...EVERYTIME.

um.... why do I still live in this country?

Whatever happened to playing with whips and chains?

Honestly this whole thing is pretty damn gross...rape fantasy? This guy needs his head checked out.

This whole encounter must have had a strange ending.

"What is your internet name?"

"I don't go to chat rooms!"

"umm, my bad...oh, and do you know where 413 Elm Street is?"

If you set up a rape fantasy and then decide no when the guy comes through the door, is it still rape? Hoe does the guy know if you are just playing along?

Okay, I'm totally not into this kind of thing. But to get people to stop the "rape fantasy" usually what happens is there is a code word--and if either party wants the sexual encounter to stop they say the code word or whatever they decide on will mean stop and then the encounter no longer goes on...

Okay, I'm totally not into this kind of thing. But to get people to stop the "rape fantasy" usually what happens is there is a code word--and if either party wants the sexual encounter to stop they say the code word or whatever they decide on will mean stop and then the encounter no longer goes on...

someone sounds like they are experienced

Seriously though, I can see this whole 'code word' thing resulting in some interesting court room battles.

Too bad she didn't know the code.

Even though you are not into that sort of thing, the fact you know about the code makes you a ChiSexyGirl :whip

Yeah, I am not either. I am not into wrestling or the Chicago White Sox either.

:lol:

CSI did one similar also. That was a kidnapping scenerio gone waaaaay wrong.

And the movie Malibu's Most Wanted

Super Steve said

Yeah, I am not either. I am not into wrestling or the Chicago White Sox either.

You better not mix up being into wrestling and that rape fantasy :ph34r: