for my theology friends

sox4lifeinPA

So why do you say this?

I'm friends with a number of Church of Christer's and honestly I was just throwing out a statement to see what the response would be. I'm a big music in the church guy, so to me, the acapella worshipping is just foreign to me. all in all I'm not for or against the C o' Cers'. Not sure how I feel about the baptism is salvation though...

no offense meant.

I'm friends with a number of Church of Christer's and honestly I was just throwing out a statement to see what the response would be. I'm a big music in the church guy, so to me, the acapella worshipping is just foreign to me. all in all I'm not for or against the C o' Cers'. Not sure how I feel about the baptism is salvation though...

no offense meant.

None taken. I just wanted to see what you thought...

I would have said there would be no way that I would go to a Church of Christ, and well, I am. But it's interesting, while they do the whole acapella thing, which I am ok with (yes I like intruments etc), but this particular church doesn't hold to the doctrine very well, which is probably why I'm ok with it. It's a REBEL CoC. Hehe. And honestly I'm sort of surprised that they stay CoC because they completely splash water on a couple parts of the typical CoC doctrine.