Sox get Griffey

OZZ-fest 2004

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mac/Jurko/Harry would've led off with breaking news if this was true.

f*** THAT f***ING f***ER MIKE "MOTHERf***ER" NORTH!!!!

He's a f***ing jag-bag!

A caller also said he just heard on TV the Dodgers are going to approach the city of NY, to work on an agreement that would allow the dodgers to play some games in NYC.

Rumors are flying everywhere today.

I'm waiting to hear April Fools. I am thinking the Score just got everybody on this board worse then Rex did last year.

Although it wouldn't be a bad trade. I'd then trade probably Lee for a 1Bman(a good 1Bman that is), or maybe trade Lee for a SP and then give Pittsburgh practically nothing for Randall Simon and let him play about half of the games at 1B, while Thomas plays the other half at 1B(and the others he DHs for) and Griff plays half of his games in CF while DHing in others. Move Rowand to LF, while Griff is in CF, put Rowand back into CF while Griff is DHing. It's a little complicated, but it could be arranged so that could work out well. Also, when Griff were to DH and Rowand is in CF, Gload would probably have to play in LF, or the Sox could trade someone else(possibly Scho or Wright) for a solid OFer(but more of one that could come off the bench and only play 60-70 games), or they could bring up Mario Valenzuela or someone else like that and use him as another option in LF when Griff DHs and Rowand is in CF.

Listen to me, I sound like the trade has already happened. I am still waiting for April Fools(which will almost undoubtedly happen). The fact that the Sox get Griffey and the complete "coincidence" that it occurred on April Fool's Day is too coincidental for me, and it has to be a joke.

I'm gonna start a "Albert Pujols traded to the sox" thread...I wonder how many of u people would believe it..lol

if you say 2 different shows on the Score have talked in depth about it, I will pay attention until I hear someone say April fools.

Besides its thursday, I am in the mood to be had.