Soxtalk Establishes a New Hits Record

Chisoxfn

Well, Today, thanks to the phony Griffey rumor the site set a new high for users online with 115. But last month, we set a new high for hits in a month with 4.6 million hits (4,612,976 to be exact).

I just want to thank all the other admins, mods, and members for making this possible. If it wasn't for all of them, this site wouldn't be what it is today. So remember, tell your friends and keep on coming...who knows, maybe one day the Sox will win it all :headbang

that's the second time I missed out on the record by a few minutes... July 1st, I waited til after the game to sign on... april 1st --- working until 4

Ha that's how I've been. I wasn't here on the "A-Rod, Mags Day" on December 17th, and I wasn't around during the Griffey joke.

hey guys, I'm new here...but I just wanted to say hi and I'm glad that I was here on such an eventful day!

I see that you are new here, well we have a rule. You may only post things that agree with my points of view. Violate it, and die.

hey guys, I'm new here...but I just wanted to say hi and I'm glad that I was here on such an eventful day!

You may wish to change your screen name, no body liked the last guy with that lame screen name. :D :wub:

And just to show the depth of our posters now....

There are 12 people with over 5000 posts

50 with 2000+

74 with 1000+

107 with 500+

181 with 100+

And we keep getting new members all of the time. :headbang

I am one of those 50 with 2000+ :headbang

In my best Hawk voice: "I loooove SoxTalk!"