New Siggy

Scwible

Yeah they did, he deserved it too.  He's the biggest reason they're where they're leading the Northeast right now.

I'm staying with some people who have Direct TV with all the channels so I have seen all the B's games the last few. Nylander may be a huge pussy but he's played very well since coming over. Bergeron and Samsonov with him give quite a different look than the big line. I was worried coming into the year that the Bruins had ruined Raycroft 2 yrs ago when they brought him in too young and he got lit. But maybe it actuall helped him in hind sight.

I'm staying with some people who have Direct TV with all the channels so I have seen all the B's games the last few.  Nylander may be a huge pussy but he's played very well since coming over.  Bergeron and Samsonov with him give quite a different look than the big line.  I was worried coming into the year that the Bruins had ruined Raycroft 2 yrs ago when they brought him in too young and he got lit.  But maybe it actuall helped him in hind sight.

Whatever Nylander adds is just a bonus, they got him for practically nothing. That breakaway goal against Bhulin was pretty as it gets.

I love Bergeron, having him back is key. He's young but he's smart and he's tough (like all the good ones, namely Thornton and Neely). He's like a young Lemieux in that way, obviously not as skilled but he can make plays like Mario can without scoring all the time.

What else can you say about Razor, besides the fact that he wasn't supposed to be anything but a backup for Felix and it only took him like four games to take over the starting job. The team believes in this kid, something Dafoe, Shields :puke, Hackett and Potvin didn't have. That is why I see them going far.

Whatever Nylander adds is just a bonus, they got him for practically nothing.  That breakaway goal against Bhulin was pretty as it gets.

I love Bergeron, having him back is key.  He's young but he's smart and he's tough (like all the good ones, namely Thornton and Neely).  He's like a young Lemieux in that way, obviously not as skilled but he can make plays like Mario can without scoring all the time.

What else can you say about Razor, besides the fact that he wasn't supposed to be anything but a backup for Felix and it only took him like four games to take over the starting job.  The team believes in this kid, something Dafoe, Shields  :puke, Hackett and Potvin didn't have.  That is why I see them going far.

That #1 in your programs #1 in your hearts brings up a funny personal inside joke for me too. If you get a chance before the playoffs end, I would totally dig a Bruins sig of my own. Doesn't have to be nearly as fancy, just something to show I care.

That #1 in your programs #1 in your hearts brings up a funny personal inside joke for me too.  If you get a chance before the playoffs end, I  would totally dig a Bruins sig of my own.  Doesn't have to be nearly as fancy, just something to show I care.

No problem, dogga. Happy to do it. I will make it better than my own.

Could you guys have the Bruins send some luck to the Sens (the Bruins don't look like they need it as much as the Sens will - I've been shaking just thinking about the match up). Brian has already been sulking since the Clones closed up shop, I can't imagine what he'll be like if the Sens are eliminated by the Foliage... :unsure:

Could you guys have the Bruins send some luck to the Sens (the Bruins don't look like they need it as much as the Sens will - I've been shaking just thinking about the match up).  Brian has already been sulking since the Clones closed up shop, I can't imagine what he'll be like if the Sens are eliminated by the Foliage...  :unsure:

The Sens will be just fine. ;)