White Sox Players

The Bones

I know of a few of them but was wondering if there were any that I do not know about.

So far here's my list...

Bullard=Jim Bullard

Cotts=Neal Cotts

man hands=Jeff Bajenaru

BMAC3520=Brandon McCarthy

If anyone knows of anymore that I don't please do tell.

And another thing, why is it all pitchers? We need to get some of the position players in on this. Although, pitchers are smarter so it does make sense. :headbang

I know of a few of them but was wondering if there were any that I do not know about.

So far here's my list...

Bullard=Jim Bullard

Cotts=Neal Cotts

man hands=Jeff Bajenaru

BMAC3520=Brandon McCarthy

If anyone knows of anymore that I don't please do tell.

And another thing, why is it all pitchers? We need to get some of the position players in on this. Although, pitchers are smarter so it does make sense. :headbang

Hey.......

I'm secretly Jose Valentin...... And i don't apreciate being called Manos.... :headshake

:D :lol:

rumor is that there are more players who read this board, throughout the organization.  There is some speculation as to who they are, but no one knows for sure, so I am going to be quiet about guesses.

Maybe not this site in particular, but I wouldn't put off high management (KW,Reinsdorf) frequently browsing WSI to see fans reactions to recent news.

rumor is that there are more players who read this board, throughout the organization.  There is some speculation as to who they are, but no one knows for sure, so I am going to be quiet about guesses.

I only know of one player on the big league roster that has read here.. but many surf WSI due to the media connection they have.

I only know of one player on the big league roster that has read here.. but many surf WSI due to the media connection they have.

I assume you are talking about someone other than your heart throb, Neal Cotts. We all know Cotts has been here.