US to Fingerprint British Visitors, Other Allies

rafacosta

Link

Finally, the US govment started to think a little bit. Before this they just asked for fingerprint countries, the majority, that were in development (like my country). It took some time, but they realized that terrorists could come from a lot of countries.

Lets just say that the US was none too pleased when Brazil started doing the same to US citizens. Brazil said - remove our restrictions and we'll remove yours. Oh yeah, if you flip off the camera (it's happened a dozen times over there or so) they just send you back on the next plane.

Lets just say that the US was none too pleased when Brazil started doing the same to US citizens. Brazil said - remove our restrictions and we'll remove yours. Oh yeah, if you flip off the camera (it's happened a dozen times over there or so) they just send you back on the next plane.

Do you think so?

i didn't know i had to list every country with kidnappings except for the fact that a major problem with US tourism in Brazil is the ransom kidnappings...therefore, it wasn't a stupid comment, it was a relevant comment...

i didn't know i had to list every country with kidnappings except for the fact that a major problem with US tourism in Brazil is the ransom kidnappings...therefore, it wasn't a stupid comment, it was a relevant comment...

And the problem with the tourism in the US is the danger to be shot by a crazy man after you leave the bus. Which is the worst?

i never said there were no drawbacks to tourism in the us,

you should stop being so uptight about everything, that leads to ulcers, trying to please everyone is ridiculous, my point is that i find it ridiculous brazil was so appalled by us finger printing people...

i never said there were no drawbacks to tourism in the us,

you should stop being so uptight about everything, that leads to ulcers, trying to please everyone is ridiculous, my point is that i find it ridiculous brazil was so appalled by us finger printing people...

They started in here to respond to the treatment that Brazilians receive in the US. It's not for the security for the country. Kidnapp happens in here with everyone, they kidnap everyone, it's not because is a tourist, if show money they kidnap. Violence in here is huge, it's a shame, but that's because the social disparity in here is absurd.