Is this your Sig???

I went a little stir crazy....... MY eyes are f***ed up from trying to make this one...

Anyway... Here's the deal... I don't like it that much, though I'm not ashamed to have my name attached to it. So it's yours if you'd like it...

This sig is free to anyone who wants it...

The first person to reply to this thread, Who can answer this quesion correctly, will have thier screenname substituted for "your name here"....

Who was given the nod to start game 4 of the 2000 ALDS for the Chicago White Sox, but never got the chance, sox lose in 3?

I tried to think of a question you wouldn't be able to look up online...

Please don't answer if you don't want the Sig

To one of the admins:

I screwed up pretty good while uploadin that image... I've been drinkin' :drink ....

I uploaded probably 8 different attempts -- Each time I "removed" the original attatchement -- I just wanted you to know, incase those get stuck on the server, -- there's no reason to waste the space...

Baldwin

He started game 3 if I remember right. Did a hell of a job too.

I woulda said Parque too, just offhand, but I didn't want to mess it up for someone who wanted the sig in case I was right.

He started game 3 if I remember right.  Did a hell of a job too.

I woulda said Parque too, just offhand, but I didn't want to mess it up for someone who wanted the sig in case I was right.

o well i kinda thought it was parque too but since it was already taken i said baldwin :) and now that i think of it, im pretty sure baldwin started game 3 too :lol:

I went a little stir crazy....... MY eyes are f***ed up from trying to make this one...

Anyway... Here's the deal... I don't like it that much, though I'm not ashamed to have my name attached to it.  So it's yours if you'd like it...

This sig is free to anyone who wants it...

The first person to reply to this thread, Who can answer this quesion correctly, will have thier screenname substituted for "your name here"....

Who was given the nod to start game 4 of the 2000 ALDS for the Chicago White Sox, but never got the chance, sox lose in 3?

I tried to think of a question you wouldn't be able to look up online...

Please don't answer if you don't want the Sig

WAIT! MINE HAS THE WORDS SOUTH SIDE HITMEN IN IT!

WAIT! MINE HAS THE WORDS SOUTH SIDE HITMEN IN IT!

yes but I hold the copyright to the name... ;)

Oh and, You're Fired! :lol:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

post-10-1081054234.gif

Here's your sig bones

--------------------------------

Note to everyone else: I'm sure I'll be able to make a bunch more once the season gets going and I can find some good pics...