Managers Dusty Baker & Ozzie Guillen Interview

cortisonshot

TO EVERYONE....

Managers Dusty Baker & Ozzie Guillen Interview - Sunday, 10-11AM 820AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John Morales has a SEASON KICK-OFF ONE HOUR INTERVIEW with Dusty Baker & Ozzie Guillen on Sunday Morning from 10-11AM on the radio - 820AM.

DON'T MISS IT!

How Many of these 14 Questions can you get right about yourself? http://www.hhpcc.com/lifequiz.htm

Dude, are you always this negative?

I am not a fan of either guy, as managers.

The Sox should have gone for a more experienced manager, i.e. Gaston, Valentine, etc.

The Cubs didn't make the Series last year, mostly because Dust got outmanaged in a big way.

The interview will suck because, you can't understand Ozzie half the time, and Dusty doesn't have anything intelligent to say.

I am not a fan of either guy, as managers.

The Sox should have gone for a more experienced manager, i.e. Gaston, Valentine, etc.

The Cubs didn't make the Series last year, mostly because Dust got outmanaged in a big way.

The interview will suck because, you can't understand Ozzie half the time, and Dusty doesn't have anything intelligent to say.

Yeah, but Cito Gaston is an older, quieter version of Jerry Manuel. Experience is always good, but this team needs energy and frankly, a good swift kick in the ass. I think Ozzie can provide that.

As for Baker, well.........can't disagree with you there. :lol:

Yeah, but Cito Gaston is an older, quieter version of Jerry Manuel.  Experience is always good, but this team needs energy and frankly, a good swift kick in the ass.  I think Ozzie can provide that. 

As for Baker, well.........can't disagree with you there.  :lol:

You are 100% correct, but, at least Cito has managed world series champions.

TO EVERYONE....

Managers Dusty Baker & Ozzie Guillen Interview - Sunday, 10-11AM 820AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John Morales has a SEASON KICK-OFF ONE HOUR INTERVIEW with Dusty Baker & Ozzie Guillen on Sunday Morning from 10-11AM on the radio - 820AM.

DON'T MISS IT!

How Many of these 14 Questions can you get right about yourself? http://www.hhpcc.com/lifequiz.htm

BTW...how come when I put on AM 820, I get Christian Radio sometimes, instead of Sporting News Radio?

Anyone know?

BTW...how come when I put on AM 820, I get Christian Radio sometimes, instead of Sporting News Radio?

Anyone know?

Probably because they have 2 different modes of programming. There's an FM station in Chicago (91.5 FM) that does NPR in the morning & jazz at night.