Getting Hit On

Texsox

Do you enjoy someone hitting on you?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy someone hitting on you?

• Yes
    • No
    • Usually Yes, depends on the person
    • Usually No, depends on the person

Yesterday I was talking with a secretary at one of my clients and we got way off tangent. She made the statement that every woman enjoys getting hit on, if they say otherwise, they are lying. They want to know "they still have it".

My thought was no one wants creepy old guy hitting on them.

And of course I do not me this :fight or this :stick or this :bang

It would be more like this :wub: or :D with :drink and for the ladies :lookatme

I like it--but it gets irritating when people don't get the point that I'm not interested. This does, oddly, tend to happen more with older guys...

But I find it very flattering when people hit on me--the boy doesn't mind, and he finds it particularly enjoyable when it's women doing the flirting. If they do it respectfully I love it, but if not, no thanks.

I'm to dense to even realize when I'm being hit on half of the time...

OMG...thats got me written all over it. I'll get hit on by a girl and like 10 minutes later and I'm like...wait a second and it finally hits me.

But ya, I like it when a girl comes up and does the work...makes it easy for me. Of course it depends on the girl, if they are annoying as all get go, then I'll completely ignore them cause I'm an ass.

I don't mind what type of girl is hitting on me, because if she is a female she past the first test. If shes thick then its a PLUS.

Since I'm a nice guy I don't reject women on the spot (like if they're goofy looking or extremely skinny).Rather then hurt someones feelings, if some UGMO gives me their phone number I'll discard it up later on in the night.

I don't mind what type of girl is hitting on me, because if she is a female she past the first test.  If shes thick then its a PLUS.

Since I'm a nice guy I don't reject women on the spot (like if they're goofy looking or extremely skinny).Rather then hurt someones feelings, if some UGMO gives me their phone number I'll discard it up later on in the night.

Thick women rule!

"Ugmo"... :lol: