If I hear.......

Elcaballo45

I cant take it anymore, its on ESPN Motion now in front of every clip!!!! :banghead

The thing I can't take anymore is Donald Trump and the Apprentice. All of SNL has just been advertising for "The Apprentice" and Donald is not funny. Also, there are two low budget commercials on here that are trying to mock the apprentice is a way so I can't escape it. "You're fired!" :banghead

The thing I can't take anymore is Donald Trump and the Apprentice. All of SNL has just been advertising for "The Apprentice" and Donald is not funny. Also, there are two low budget commercials on here that are trying to mock the apprentice is a way so I can't escape it. "You're fired!" :banghead

At least they had decent music for a change in Toots & the Maytals. :snr :headbang

At least they had decent music for a change in Toots & the Maytals. :snr  :headbang

Toots rules!

I have seen them live on 3 or 4 occasions, the best of which was at either Cubby Bear or Wild Hare in the early 90s...I can't remember!

If you ever get the chance to see them live, you NEED to do so!