Where should I eat??

Elcaballo45

Here are my choices at Midnight....  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Here are my choices at Midnight....

• Taco Bell
    • McDonalds
    • White Castle
    • Dennys

Taco Bell. I thought it sucked until I met Mr. Quesadilla. So get a Chicken Baja Chalupa and/or a grilled stuft burrito and /or any quesadilla.  :headbang

Hmm, now a grilled stuffed burrito sounds mighty tasty... Im quite pleased with the early results, it seems that Taco Bell will be getting my money...

Mmmm... fire sauce...

IM TELLING YOU DONT EAT FAKE.

Last warning!

Stay away from the fast food.

What is FAKE? Are you saying that fast food is Fake food? :huh Or does FAKE stand for something?

Lol, anyway, the poeple have spoken, Taco Bell appears to have won, unless 4 votes go to somewhere else in 2 minutes.

What is FAKE?  Are you saying that fast food is Fake food?  :huh Or does FAKE stand for something? 

Lol, anyway, the poeple have spoken, Taco Bell appears to have won, unless 4 votes go to somewhere else in 2 minutes.

It's as fake as fake can be. It may taste good but it certainly isn't "good". McDonalds got ot the point where it was just plain nasty. Some fast food i can stand once in awhile but it shouldn't be a daily thing or you'll end up suing them for getting fat.

I hold a grudge against fast food corps because they're food is so f***ing disgusting.

It's as fake as fake can be. It may taste good but it certainly isn't "good". McDonalds got ot the point where it was just plain nasty. Some fast food i can stand once in awhile but it shouldn't be a daily thing or you'll end up suing them for getting fat.

I hold a grudge against fast food corps because they're food is so f***ing disgusting.

Hmmm, I see... I have to argue with fast food not being good. Im a fast food coniseur(how do you spell that) and I eat it everyday. I worked at McDonalds when i was 16, so I can see where your saying that fast food could be disgusting after a while...

Well, anyway, thanks for the votes everyone! Its been fun doing a democratic vote to fill my stomach up....

Now, onward to the 10 minute drive to my local Taco Bell.... :headbang

Hmmm, I see... I have to argue with fast food not being good.  Im a fast food coniseur(how do you spell that) and I eat it everyday.  I worked at McDonalds when i was 16, so I can see where your saying that fast food could be disgusting after a while...

Well, anyway, thanks for the votes everyone!  Its been fun doing a democratic vote to fill my stomach up....

Now, onward to the 10 minute drive to my local Taco Bell.... :headbang

These are the times that make me want to become 16 faster. I've been eating muffins and bagel bites all night and I want some good food.

I can't believe how many people are this entranced in fast food.... seriously.. it's mind-boggling. :puke  :puke  :puke

Oh well, it's not my choice. It's yours.  :bang

Actually I can't eat fast food now. It's baseball season and my coach forbid us from it because of what you said. I was thinking of a local taco hut place that is authentic tacos for cheap. Not fast food, a very good late night carry out.