Where should I eat??

Elcaballo45

Here are my choices at Midnight....  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Here are my choices at Midnight....

• Taco Bell
    • McDonalds
    • White Castle
    • Dennys

Denny's no doubt. All the others are for the most part GARBAGE.

Taco bell is 2nd best.

I don't know how you can call Taco Bell, McDonald's, and White Castle garbage while Denny's isn't. Denny's is so awful. It's just bad food, with bad help, it takes forever, the menu sucks, I could make better food at home for free. Shall I continue? Denny's is absolute crap. Granted, I don't like White Castle at all and I could live without McDonald's (and I pretty much do other than breakfast). Mmmmm, McDonald's breakfast. [drools] :D

Actually I can't eat fast food now. It's baseball season and my coach forbid us from it because of what you said. I was thinking of a local taco hut place that is authentic tacos for cheap. Not fast food, a very good late night carry out.

Yep, eat your polysaccharides!

I should say that I do like Arby's once in awhile... but for the most part I think that's it. Actual cooked food is good. I love eating out and getting real tacos from Mexican restaurants. Those own the hell out of Taco Smell.

Oh, and danman, I'll take Denny's any day of the week over those other places. Not that I'll EVER take it, but all those places has the most godawful dog food known to man.

:lol:

i'm surprised that b-n doesn't have a white castle though. i've never seen one there anyway. but then again i don't spend much time in b-n.

Yeah, it sucks.

However Denny's has these imitation sliders now so I have that going for me, but they're just not the same.

I write in Arby's.  They rock!

The food is so much better than your other fast food joints and the people are actually.......GASP........ nice to you when you order.  Imagine that.

Well, if the choices wernt limited to fast foot restaurants open at midnight, i would have added a lot more choices to the poll.

As to my Taco Bell tonight, quite delicious.... I now look forward to my next fast food journey, tomorrow at around 1 p.m., where the decision shall be a hard choice.... :)

A key bit of imformation was left out of this poll. No one should ever eat a slider if they are sober. My vote would depend on the alcohol intake:

High: White Castle. Return home with bits of onion down your shirt

Medium: McDonalds for the burgers

Low: Taco Bell if you ant to drive thru and go

Low: Denny's if you want to go in and hit on a lonely waitress. Well except if you are anything but a WASP. Then Denny's might not serve you for hours.

A key bit of imformation was left out of this poll. No one should ever eat a slider if they are sober. My vote would depend on the alcohol intake:

High: White Castle. Return home with bits of onion down your shirt

Medium:  McDonalds for the burgers

Low: Taco Bell if you ant to drive thru and go

Low: Denny's if you want to go in and hit on a lonely waitress. Well except if you are anything but a WASP. Then Denny's might not serve you for hours.

Sig :notworthy

A good friend of mine used to work at a Denny's and at like 2 all the drunk guys would come in after the bars closed. And they would be soooooooo rude to her when she was going to seat them. So, she one night she had just had it. So they came in and were just being jerks and she told them she didn't have any regular tables, but she DID have some water only tables. And she could seat them at a Water Only table until a Food Table opened up. I guess the guys sat there for over a half hour until her manager made her serve them.

What, no Harold's Chicken Shacks in Streamwood? :D

When I come up in June/July Harold's will be one of my first food stops, along with some real pizza and killer burritos. Oh, and like 10 boxes of Selerno Butter Cookies - the anti-Atkins Diet. :)