Since the game is an afternoon game...

Bighurt52235

How are you going out of your way to see it?

Since it starts at noon my time, I'm thinking about breaking loose from the schoolhouse a little early. I'm excited (obviously) and nervous about tomorrow. I don't want to start the season like last year. Oh, and I'm also upset that they don't play a night game until 4-16. All of their games start while I'm at school! :angry:

Since it starts at noon my time, I'm thinking about breaking loose from the schoolhouse a little early.

I'm seriously thinking of breaking myself. Of course my school is gay so I cut every so often. :) I'm not sure though cause the game starts at 2:00 whereas my school ends at 2:45 (I get home at 3:00.) I'll see though.

Yea I might have prac. tom. as well, but I'll probaly skip it and watch the sox. I'm sure the cub fans on my team will do the same to watch their b**** ass team.. ;)

I would be benched if I didn't bring a note from a doctor or something along those lines. And I don't want to be benched, especially because our first game is Tuesday. Our coaches are die hard.

I would be benched if I didn't bring a note from a doctor or something along those lines. And I don't want to be benched, especially because our first game is Tuesday. Our coaches are die hard.

Understandable. But they don't have an adaquate replacement fo me so I'll start nonetheless. :)

I have all the games set to Tivo with a 1 hour cushion at the end in case of extra innings. I'll have to keep the radio off on the way home so I won't know the score. I'd call in sick if I could get away with it. It should be a national holiday. :usa I actually am optimistic. It can't be as disappointing as last year.

How are you going out of your way to see it? 

Since it starts at noon my time, I'm thinking about breaking loose from the schoolhouse a little early.    I'm excited (obviously) and nervous about tomorrow. I don't want to start the season like last year.  Oh,  and I'm also upset that they don't play a night game until 4-16.  All of their games start while I'm at school!    :angry:

I'm actually taking the day off tomorrow...I have a nice build up of "sick days"

I could record it on Tivo, but rather watch it live