Since the game is an afternoon game...

Bighurt52235

How are you going out of your way to see it? 

Since it starts at noon my time, I'm thinking about breaking loose from the schoolhouse a little early.    I'm excited (obviously) and nervous about tomorrow. I don't want to start the season like last year.  Oh,  and I'm also upset that they don't play a night game until 4-16.  All of their games start while I'm at school!    :angry:

Get out of school at 11:15 (1:15 Chicago Time). I will be taking the day off of work and then will hall ass home so I can catch the game.

I already told my friends that I carpool with to get their asses out of class ASAP cause I don't want to miss my White Sox.

:headbang

Here's my dilemma. I've only skipped class once in my life, so I'm not too good at it. But, my 3rd and 4th period classes are not important. The problem is, I don't have a car and so I have to walk for about 20 minutes to get home, so I run the risk of getting caught for truancy. And should my mother find out, I won't be watching ANY baseball for awhile. But, you know what, f*** it, this is Opening Day and these are my White Sox, and I'm going to support them.