All-Star Baseball 2004

Guest wsc425

Any body hear the preview of the game its supposed to be real cool. (I mean't allstar baseball 2004)

1.) You get internet plug in seperatly, but u download trades and get created players on the teams.

2.) Old teams

3.) Old Players

4.) Quality farm system

More details, respond to post.

Correct as is sir. Yes, the game is suppost to be sweet, and if your a cheap teen like me...we never have to buy a PS2 Baseball game again because of the upgrades from the internet. :headbang

Yeah...dude, u got Vice-City?

I love that game. Still playing it today. I'm pretty far into it so the missions are starting to get really difficult. And, IMO, Acclaim's AllStar Baseball is the best out there for overall play and options. EA is supposed to start a new baseball line this year called MVP which will replace their Triple Play Titles.

Where are you? I can help if needed. I beat that game. I really disliked the triple play games, they just really suck IMO. I like Allstar-baseball 2002, yet, I want the 2004 one to come out soon! It comes out march 1st.

Where are you? I can help if needed. I beat that game. I really disliked the triple play games, they just really suck IMO. I like Allstar-baseball 2002, yet, I want the 2004 one to come out soon! It comes out march 1st.

I'm telling you all, the one by Sega is going to be sweet. You can have 4 man rotations, you hire and fire coaches. You set up a percentage of when your bench players come in. Its going to be sweet.

That and the EA one are the two that look best to me. All Star Baseball seems like its falling behind when it comes to the Franchise mode.

I'm telling you all, the one by Sega is going to be sweet. You can have 4 man rotations, you hire and fire coaches. You set up a percentage of when your bench players come in. Its going to be sweet.

That and the EA one are the two that look best to me. All Star Baseball seems like its falling behind when it comes to the Franchise mode.

Yeah the Sega one will be the best in my opinion. It is called World Series Baseball 2k3 and it will be out for the PS2 and Xbox. The franchise mode will be insane! For a preview of franchise mode go here: http://xbox.ign.com/articles/383/383953p1.html But basically you can hire and fire coaches (pitching,hitting,manager etc...) as well as scouts for certain amount of money and they all have ratings. Hiring badly rated scouts could cause you to have highly rated minor leaguers who in reality aren't great. You can customize your coaches to teach what you want them to teach. Like Pitching Coach can focus on velocity,mechanics or control. It also has the ESPN liscence which makes it more authentic.

Yeah the Sega one will be the best in my opinion. It is called World Series Baseball 2k3 and it will be out for the PS2 and Xbox. The franchise mode will be insane! For a preview of franchise mode go here: http://xbox.ign.com/articles/383/383953p1.html But basically you can hire and fire coaches (pitching,hitting,manager etc...) as well as scouts for certain amount of money and they all have ratings. Hiring badly rated scouts could cause you to have highly rated minor leaguers who in reality aren't great. You can customize your coaches to teach what you want them to teach. Like Pitching Coach can focus on velocity,mechanics or control. It also has the ESPN liscence which makes it more authentic.

on this game do you actually have to act like a player where you pitch and hit or do they have like a mangers mod where you just make managerial decisions and the computer does the rest???...because i would love the stratagy part but actually trying to play these games - i suck big time :lol:

make it pinball baseball and I will kick everyone's ass -

for some reason my parents who were otherwise very dull people had pinball machines in the basement and when you can play for free every day as much as you want...

My father still has one pinball macine in perfect working order and he is moving into a retirement center. He knows that I am eyeing that pinball machine (and he is pissed that I have high score on it...) but he says that he is bringing it to his retirement center. But someday that machine will be mine...

I was the original pinball wizard - ears plugged, eyes covered, I can still kick ass on pinball -

Goddamn...I really gotta get me a PS2....I just finally got myself a Playstation 1 system(not the PSOne - the really damn small one...I think I have the very first model ever of a Playstation system)....all these games sound f***in awesome. I guess that's what my summer job will be for....saving up for a PS2. My first game...probably will be a tough decision between Vice City(or the next GTA that comes out) or World Series 2K3. Then I'll end up getting some football games, then some basketball games, and then some miscellaneous games.....other than sports and GTA, that is.

Goddamn...I really gotta get me a PS2....I just finally got myself a Playstation 1 system(not the PSOne - the really damn small one...I think I have the very first model ever of a Playstation system)....all these games sound f***in awesome.  I guess that's what my summer job will be for....saving up for a PS2.  My first game...probably will be a tough decision between Vice City(or the next GTA that comes out) or World Series 2K3.  Then I'll end up getting some football games, then some basketball games, and then some miscellaneous games.....other than sports and GTA, that is.

GTA's next title is going to be "Sin City." ;)

Anybody play world series for sega last year? Was the gameplay ok or bad comapred to say All-Star Baseball? :huh:

Sega's Sports Baseball games have usually sucked ass compared to EA or Acclaim. But this new title sounds like it has possibilities. I'll have to wait for it to come out and I'll have to play it before I make a decision which 2004 title that comes out in 2003 is the best. I still plan on getting Acclaim's AllStar Baseball 2004 though.