Question about a Sig

CWSGuy406

I apologize if this is in the wrong forum - but I thought that I need help with getting a sig, so I put it here.

I never had a sig before, and I've seen some real cool ones. I never knew how to get one - but I figured out that certain people in Soxtalk know how to make them (and make them well, might I add.).

I have the certain people who I'd want in my sig in mind, but, I guess getting to the point, can someone please make one for me? I have in mind something with a guy from my three favorite teams - Ruutu, Tillman, and Marte. If possible (I apologize if I'm asking for a lot here.), I'd like the picture of Tillman stealing the ball from Moss in the endzone, a picture of Ruutu in the black alternate, and any picture of Marte will do.

Sorry for the length of this - I've just seen so many sigs on here that seem very cool.

Thanks.

P.S. You can put your name in there, too, or I can just type under it that you made it. If possible, just the names of the guys above or below their picture. Again, I apologize if I'm asking for too much.

that doesnt seem like too much, but im not to good at making sigs, i made mine but i suck with text in the sig. If Playahatin see's this thread he is really good with sigs and he probably wouldnt mind making one for you :)

i saw it but i'm gonna be busy the next couple of weeks so won't have much time. CWSGuy406, you should pm the cheat and ask him if he could do it for you. he has been in a sig making mood lately and he's better at it anyway...