Johnny Damon

BobDylan

I may regret saying this and what is the over/under on the first really puerile response but here goes:

Johhny Damon is in more need of a visit from the Fab 5 of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy than any living human male - someone has to teach him grooming

I may regret saying this and what is the over/under on the first really puerile response but here goes:

Johhny Damon is in more need of a visit from the Fab 5 of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy than any living human male - someone has to teach him grooming

You said that before only to delete it and only add that one line? Weak sauce. :lol:

Still better then Michael Moore  :lol:

Nothing could ever top Jackson at this years Oscars. It looked like we wore the same tux he had on at the Golden Globes and didn't wash it between the two events. The shirt was yellow, couldn't button all the way up, and untucked. His hair and beard were unkept and just nasty. I was thinking "who was this homeless man who is accepting all these Oscars?" I've said it before but he looks like the kind of person who should direct the LOTR movies...

I'm actually jealous of Damon, I wish I could grow a beard like that, or a beard of any kind. I had bad beard growing jeans passed on to me, I blame my father for that. I can grow the hair easily, but no luck on the beard....

You said that before only to delete it and only add that one line? Weak sauce. :lol:

:ph34r:

i as filled with second thoughts and then decided to punch it up

you were quick to have that, it was only there for .5 seconds

but as for your comment.... how can I disagree? you win! :headbang