Dane Cook Alert!

Cali

I know it's kind of short notice, but for the SoCal DC fans, which is basically Me and Jason, unless, you other folks aren't saying anything :D Dane's gonna be at The Laugh Factory This Friday(2/7) and Saturday(2/8) at 10pm. Just a little FYI.

I know it's kind of short notice, but for the SoCal DC fans, which is basically Me and Jason, unless, you other folks aren't saying anything :D Dane's gonna be at The Laugh Factory This Friday(2/7) and Saturday(2/8) at 10pm. Just a little FYI.

Cali.....you better go........for me...........

I love that bastard! :)

I'll try to make it to the Saturday show.

Thanks for the info Cali.

Also, I got some bad news on the tickets. Gary's dad said that he doesn't get any prechoice at tickets. He can only get ones that aren't selected by customers.

So Gary and I are going to have to get tickets the same time you do. We need to plan it so were sitting in the same section or something.

Then if we do in fact get the really good seats, then we can simply scalp ours. He put in a request for each game though.

I'll try to make it to the Saturday show. 

Thanks for the info Cali.

Also, I got some bad news on the tickets.  Gary's dad said that he doesn't get any prechoice at tickets.  He can only get ones that aren't selected by customers.

So Gary and I are going to have to get tickets the same time you do.  We need to plan it so were sitting in the same section or something. 

Then if we do in fact get the really good seats, then we can simply scalp ours.  He put in a request for each game though.

I may try to go saturday as well, If we both go, try to wear a Sox hat or something, So I'll recognize ya.

Yeah that sounds like a plan, Once Dodgers tickets go on sale we'll have to figure out something, though it may be hard for all of us to get tickets in the same section, we'll just have to see. And if we do get those other tickets, we can always scalp them as you said.

Alright, I'll bring my old school Sox hat.

Which one?

The White ones with pinstripes or something. Oh ya, do I need to get these tickets in advance or anything and is there any age limit on Saturdays?

Sometimes those comedy clubs only let 21 and over on those nights.

I just was reading The Laugh Factory site, and they said no hats allowed :lol: Well we can were them outside when were in the line though, I guess...

Otherwise, I'll just walk around and shout out your name or something. Or maybe just yell Soxnet.

I'm going to be there with two other guys. One is this buff asian guy that always looks confused and the other is a guy that typically looks red. Then theres me. Were all pretty young, so maybe we'll stand out, I dunno.

I just was reading The Laugh Factory site, and they said no hats allowed :lol: Well we can were them outside when were in the line though, I guess...

Otherwise, I'll just walk around and shout out your name or something. Or maybe just yell Soxnet.

I'm going to be there with two other guys. One is this buff asian guy that always looks confused and the other is a guy that typically looks red. Then theres me. Were all pretty young, so maybe we'll stand out, I dunno.

yeah that'll work out just fine, "SOXNET!!!!" "Hey SHUT THE f*** UP!" :lol:

You do have to call and make reservations, the day of, the number is 323-656-1336, and it's 18+, not 21, but there is a two drink minimum, and non-alcoholic beverages are like 4 bucks I think. I still won't know if I'm for sure gonna go until, tomorrow afternoon when I will or won't call to make my reservation, but I'll plan on wearing my black Sox hat, the current ones. And more than likely a black T-shirt with a band logo on it. Are your pals Sox fans too? If not f*** them!!! :D

Damn the entire show was so freakin funny. There were 3 other comedians along with Dane Cook who was the last one on. Luckily we were able to sit in the 2nd row which was really cool. I don't know how we were able to get up there, cause we weren't exactly the first there, but I ain't going to complain, lol.

Every comedian up there was great. Dane Cook was the best, but this guy named Bob Marley was one of the funniest comedians I have ever seen. Of course the only other comedian I've seen live is Pablo Fransisco who is freaking hillarious too.

All in all it was awesome. Well worth the 14 bucks and hour drive. Plus, I got home and the Dave Chapelle show was on. Dave Chapelle :headbang

Damn the entire show was so freakin funny.  There were 3 other comedians along with Dane Cook who was the last one on.  Luckily we were able to sit in the 2nd row which was really cool.  I don't know how we were able to get up there, cause we weren't exactly the first there, but I ain't going to complain, lol. 

Every comedian up there was great.  Dane Cook was the best, but this guy named Bob Marley was one of the funniest comedians I have ever seen.  Of course the only other comedian I've seen live is Pablo Fransisco who is freaking hillarious too. 

All in all it was awesome.  Well worth the 14 bucks and hour drive.  Plus, I got home and the Dave Chapelle show was on.  Dave Chapelle  :headbang

man I really wish I could have gone, but he'll be there again, he always is. A lot of the Laugh Factory "Regulars" are pretty f***ing funny, I've never seen Bob Marely but he's always there, there was another guy named Ralphie May, who was killer, he's like a 300-350 pound, wigger from Texas, and man he was funny, another guy was Orny Adams, who was featured in "Comedian" if anybody saw that movie, was also great when I saw him