I hope Mark bounces back

Texsox

MB pitched very well today, he's gotta forget about today's outcome and just come out and stay strong, just like everyone else on this team needs to show their proffesionalism and bounce back.

problem is this is kinda what happened last year. There were a bunch of times when he really did have a good outing but his offense or bullpen lost it. It seems like the same thing again... Granted I'm sure it's not a huge problem yet... but i'm sure mark thought about it. He'll bounce back this time though, and before the A-star break

MB pitched very well today, he's gotta forget about today's outcome and just come out and stay strong, just like everyone else on this team needs to show their proffesionalism and bounce back.

MB's been around a long time so I think he is pretty used to watching the pen blow a lead for him. He'll be just fine.

I dont think he has any thing to bounce back from.

I am right there with that one.

The 6 run 9th is the problem, undoing 8.5 innings of fine play, that will mess with this team if it is allowed to, MB pitched very well. Ozzie needs to get them to Day 2 fast without dwelling on Day 1.

I am right there with that one.

The 6 run 9th is the problem, undoing 8.5 innings of fine play, that will mess with this team if it is allowed to, MB pitched very well.  Ozzie needs to get them to Day 2 fast without dwelling on Day 1.

Remember when it was the Sox that were scoring 6 runs in the 9th to pull a game out of their ass? AHHH the memories of 2000.

That being said I think they'll be fine.

Thanks for the answer souths.

I didn't know roman got banned.

That is weird, wild schtuff.

roman got carried away with many things including his mouth last fall

I liked the kid a lot but he so deseved what happened after so many warnings and a lot of coaching to avoid it...

he just had to self destruct, he was a train wreck determined to happen

and then he came back on with a fake name and identity and proceeded to self immolate in 24 hours

it is all sad

and I hope he pulls his s*** together with some therapy and whatver else he needs and I say that without sarcasm but all sincerity cuz I did like the guy