So the Sox boned opening day

southsider2k5

For me it is Beatles music, beer,  and kicking the computers ass on the PS2.

how about everyone else??? :huh

Contemplated the alcohol, but it's a monday and it woulda been four times in five nights. Settled for MVP and Uconn/GA tech.

Went to a Pasech Seder, ate matzot, drank Morgan David, had my bitter herbs, heard about the ancient Isrealites being freed from Pharoah, and had a lovely time...I figure I'll just keep trying religions until they win....

Went to a Pasech Seder, ate matzot, drank Morgan David, had my bitter herbs, heard about the ancient Isrealites being freed from Pharoah, and had a lovely time...I figure I'll just keep trying religions until they win....

I sense some levity in that post... I thought that was a Passover nono? :D

I sense some levity in that post... I thought that was a Passover nono?  :D

Shoot, that wasn't in my book! Of course, I can't read Hebrew, so I wouldn't have noticed anyway....

But some of the songs were kind of peppy...

I've tried to get my mind off the game by working with my institution's IT people to scare up some archived emails coroborating the fact that our President and Managing Director has been bilking us out of a lot of money the past few years. Tonight we were able to piece together that a direct-mail fundraising campaign that this bastard said only brought in $2,800.00 actually brought in over $200K that never appeared on the books. The frigging front office was actually complaining about all the mail coming back in so the fundraising head at the time (long since fired because he 'only brought in $2,800.00' in the above campaign) actually had to farm the return processing out to a caging corporation.

Scary thing is this 200K is small change compared to some other stuff we've been slowly ferreting out. I assume I'll be fired shortly... :angry:

Somebody gots some 'splaining to do...

:angry: :fyou Corporate Scumbags :fyou :angry:

Shoot, that wasn't in my book! Of course, I can't read Hebrew, so I wouldn't have noticed anyway....

But some of the songs were kind of peppy...

I was actually trying to make a bad joke about leavened bread, but it seems I have fallen woefully short.

"He said SOCKET, NOT SPROCKET!" What, you mean the electrician's convention is NEXT week?"

I like to tell my 3-year old to stop stomping around the house like he's a dinosaur. I also like to be ignored by my 3-year old.

you should join the 3 year old stoming aroud the house like a dinosaur - playing dinosaur can take your mind off lots of things! when my grandson was that age we used to go dinosaur hunting - always sucessful, no dinosaurs ave been seen inthese parts since we stared doing that!

Now he's older and we don't do fun stuff like that anymore. Now we practice sports and the fun is tempered by the need to coach or the discouragement when there is no coaching about the inability to hit every ball and make every catch. Enjoy the dinosaur thing when you have it.

I was actually trying to make a bad joke about leavened bread, but it seems I have fallen woefully short.

tip: on passover jokes, you gota remember the leaven's effect:

should be

I was actually trying to make a bad joke about leavened bread, but it seems I have fallen woefully flat.

:lol:

Oh, funniest part of my passover seder:

So, Moses has a speech impedement in the Bible (not that you'd know by Charlton Heston), and the group that put on the Seder did a dramatic reading of the Exodus story. And the kid that read Moses did it with a speech impedement. I can honestly say it was the best Biblically accurate thing I have ever seen in my life. Ever. Ever. Ever. :headbang