Bush to delay 9/11 report until

Texsox

Boy did you leave out the green on that post...

No really. I am certain the facts will show that Bush did all he could leading up to 9/11. I am surprised since he is campaigning, in part, on his ability to fight terrorism, that independent verification of his abilities would give a big boost to his campaign. Remember his TV add of the towers? He obviously wants to use his leadership during those times. This would be perfect to help his campaign.

I know it is a big reason why I'm leaning towards Bush.

No really. I am certain the facts will show that Bush did all he could leading up to 9/11. I am surprised since he is campaigning, in part, on his ability to fight terrorism, that independent verification of his abilities would give a big boost to his campaign. Remember his TV add of the towers? He obviously wants to use his leadership during those times. This would be perfect to help his campaign.

I know it is a big reason why I'm leaning towards Bush.

There is going to be something in there that can be used against him. Even if it isn't legitimate, there will be something that can be interpretted as a failure. Personally, I think there is plenty of blame for the Bushies and that is why it is being delayed.